Convert Image

Convert Image 5.6

No permission to download
Someone is using this with CDN?

It's not working for me.
I enable "Setting for inserting as thumbnail attachments."

Thumbnail served by CDN but when click, full size is not linked to CDN URL.

@AndyB After update 5.5 i got error.

this is the folder I used before. No problem for permission. 0755

touch(): Unable to create file /home/muhendisbeyinler/public_html/tmp/convert_514645316 because No such file or directory

Code:
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
touch() in Andy/ConvertImage/DataWriter.php at line 125
Andy_ConvertImage_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 275
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->actionSaveInline() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/muhendisbeyinler/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

@AndyB After update 5.5 i got error.

this is the folder I used before. No problem for permission. 0755

touch(): Unable to create file /home/muhendisbeyinler/public_html/tmp/convert_514645316 because No such file or directory

Code:
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
touch() in Andy/ConvertImage/DataWriter.php at line 125
Andy_ConvertImage_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 275
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->actionSaveInline() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/muhendisbeyinler/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13
I'm getting this same error message. Won't allow new posts because of it.

Paste the link into your browser's address bar. Flickr displays the photo, and it can be downloaded. But the web site that displays isn't the url that was pasted in. It's apparently being redirected. Maybe to prevent harvesting? External photos are a PITA.flickr.webp

Last edited:
HI Andy, will this convert blocked photobucket images? I don't want to use the Convert Image All add-on. Thanks.

Hi Andy,
maybe it is possible to add the feature to use GD also? A big hoster has no IM PECL installed and we need to use GD or change the server.

Ok. We work now on a version with GD Support; i hope it will be a small story, then i can share the needed code to change if this is ok for you.

Does this update fix all the existing problems in the databases where this addon is installed, or does this just stop it from happening again?

You need to fix the databases you jacked up.
What problem is this? What tables are messed up by this add-on? Or the whole database? How is it messed up?

Finally i found out that our hoster offers PECL in different versions, but not as a php modul.
We have to call it by exec. Now is the question where we have to start;
An addon that tells XF that we have pecl?
Changes somewhere in XF?
Changes in your addon to use exex('...pecl') instead calling the php modul.

You may want to adress this problem in another version, please?
It would be really nice to use your addon also on servers like ours. (It is one of the biggest hosters in my country)

For a long time my "Convert" was runnung fine; now i have changed the size of pictures to 80*80 (and back), but the pictures are not fetched anymore. Convertall is still running, but also eats smilies from other forums. :(
Here i wished to have an auto regex ...

@AndyB having an issue with Convert Image and a post not converting everything. It's rather large post with 28 4-5Mb images and it never converts it either with Convert Image or All. The log gets to the 16th image then... nothing. Doesn't ever finish.

Any suggestions?

Fixed issue... had to reinstall the ImageMagick PECL through WHM and restart Apache. All seems to be working fine now after upgrading XF to 1.5.23 and PHP from 5.6 to 7.2. Seems the PHP upgrade caused ImageMagick to take a crap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom