Convert Image All

Convert Image All 6.8

No permission to download
Awesome resource!! My question is when I run the convert. It works, and gives me the "Successful" message telling me to hit the back button.

Let's say I just updated post "11332". When I hit back, and then refresh, it still lists post "11332" to convert.

If I go to the TMP folder, there is the file there, but the post never updates to indicate it's "ATTACHED".

Is my question is, what are some of the limits for the server that might be preventing this (Its a 3 meg file)? Is there a way that the resource tracks which files are skipped or completed?

I found out that with some images, it appears to be skipping them. They remain on the list when I hit Back, and refresh.

The second issue is that I check other posts, and they show that they were converted correctly (I got to the post itself, and see they have the "ATTACHED" tag. However, they also remain on the list.

So must be missing something.

Im getting

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Trying everything nothing helps:

Full Friendly URLs
http://www.domain.com/convertimageall/show?limit=1
http://www.domain.com/forums/convertimageall/show?limit=1

non-Full Friendly URLs
http://www.domain.com/index.php?convertimageall/show&limit=1
http://www.domain.com/forums/index.php?convertimageall/show&limit=1

I have imagemagic on my VPS... linked img working automatic geting into server, but converting wont, try every link and geting not found 404...

@AndyB, this is a FANTASTIC add-on! Wish I had this years and years ago. Would have kept so many threads from being useless (now that all the externally linked images are gone).

I do have one issue which I have seen a couple other people mention, but didn't see a solution.

When I do the test conversion, the image is converted successfully. I would expect to see either a thumbnail or the full image when looking at the post. Instead, I see a link with "View attachment filename.xxx." When I click the file name, sure enough, the image is there and everything is working... but I'd prefer these to come up either as thumbnails or full images as opposed to a link. Is there a way to correct that?

I am getting this error:

Code:
touch(): Unable to create file /home/testforum/public_html/data/attachments/3/3325-d68296978095828b995ef417479e0065.jpg because Permission denied
    1    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    2    touch() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 476
    3    Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    4    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    5    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/testforum/public_html/index.php at line 13

I am a bit confused whether I'm doing this right

I created a directory called tmp (permissions 777) in the root of public_html (where xenforo is installed) and defined the path in options

/home/testforum/public_html/tmp

Is that correct?

Thanks

Broken images will quietly fail and be skipped right? I have likely thousands of broken image links.

btw, anyone use this on a big board? I'm afraid my attachment number will increase by a lot.

suggestion: would be nice to have the img tag removed from the post if broken
I agree, but have discussed this with Andy who makes the point that this is best done manually so that you take appropriate action depending on the situation.

• It could be the whole post or thread no longer makes sense so should be deleted
  • You might find the link just needs changing
Either of which could mean that you don't really want to globally removed and replace with text, however I think it would be good to have the option to replace or not so you replace at your own risk.

Sorry. I have error: convertimageall_temporary_image_directory_required.
I installed the Temporary Image Directory: /convert_image_all/ , cmd 777. Where is my error? Thank you.

Sorry. I have error: convertimageall_temporary_image_directory_required.
I installed the Temporary Image Directory: /convert_image_all/ , cmd 777. Where is my error? Thank you.
Installed update error now gives, the above . Worked fine before update , uninstalling for now.
Just thought youd like to know.

So the correct Temporary Image Directory needs to be, as example:

/home/s/sm42/forum.su/public_html/temp/

If you try installing Andy addon through third party installer (made by Waindigo)
be advise to first the addon before installing or you will get this error :

String could not be parsed as XML
  1. SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 0
  2. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->getXmlType() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 27
  3. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/e-smith/files/ibays/forumasus/html/forums/admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
I get this error,

Code:
curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
curl_setopt() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 209
Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/thewweforum.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

This is the same error I am getting:

Code:
curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set

curl_setopt() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 223
Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/themm/public_html/index.php at line 13

EDIT - @AndyB was kind enough to help me with this. The error occurs if your server does not support redirects. Just uncheck the default redirect option and it will work.

GREAT MOD!

Last edited:
This is the same error I am getting:

Code:
curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set

curl_setopt() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 223
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/themm/public_html/index.php at line 13

EDIT - @AndyB was kind enough to help me with this. The error occurs if your server does not support redirects. Just uncheck the default redirect option and it will work.

GREAT MOD!

^^^ worked for me also thanks :)

hi

can this resize images uploaded from ipad/iphone with 2mb picture size to let say 800x600 size ?

thanks

Is there a solution for this problem?

touch(): Unable to create file /domains/domainname/public_html/TemporaryImageDirectory/convert_801959898 because No such file or directory

Hi @AndyB,
some time ago someone ask already for it. But don`t get an answer.

So i like to ask again.
Is it possible to exclude some domains from converting?

Top Bottom