Convert Image All

Convert Image All 6.8

No permission to download
Hey Andy,

A little suggestion - start charging for your add-on's.... You put ALOT of effort into them and they are all worthy of a fee!!!

They've proved so useful to my forums and my customers forums!!!

Top marks to you - as always!!!

Dan

This is a really cool script. Andy deserves a donation on this one. Which I plan on, thank you!

Questions:
I have this working but it doesn't seem to be able to do more than one at a time. I first tried 1, then 10, then 1000 and after 100 it put a server error .

What could be wrong. I've also noticed it doesn't do some images, I'm wondering if it stops because it doesn't like certain hot linked url's?

I think this question was also asked but just to be certain, I notice hundreds of files are being loaded into my tmp folder, can they be removed and/ if I should decide to stop using this, will I have any future problems where urls to those images get broken? I'm assuming no, once they are in the attachment domain I'm safe but just needed to ask to be sure.

Finally, do I need Convert Image add-on for this still?

Thanks Andy!

Andy, I'm trying to run this add-on on a large forum with 200k attachments. I found after doing some that the images are being replaced with attachments links. How do I change it so that the images are replaced with inline attachments (large)? And is it ok to rebuild cache after only doing a few thousand?

Andy, I'm trying to run this add-on on a large forum with 200k attachments. I found after doing some that the images are being replaced with attachments links. How do I change it so that the images are replaced with inline attachments (large)? And is it ok to rebuild cache after only doing a few thousand?
I think this might be a conflict with the Thumbnails by Waindigo plugin I'm using. I'm trying to rebuild attachment thumbnails in the "rebuild caches" section of tools right now... anyone else have an issue using that Thumbnails plugin? If the cache rebuild doesn't work I'll try disabling that plugin.

Whenever I convert an image, the image goes away and when I click through the attachment shows like this:

Screen Shot 2015-01-01 at 12.30.43 PM.webp

Seems like the images are getting corrupted, not sure if it's the add-on or something else. I confirmed imagemagick is enabled.

Top Bottom