Convert Image All

Convert Image All 6.8

No permission to download
While this add-on requires you to impute a max value and you cannot simply use "unlimited"... The closest value you can achieve for unlimited, but remaining realistic would be

4096 x 2160

That is the resolution to the newer 4K HD Tv's. So even they can now upload a desktop photo

The addon should only convert attachments supported by Xenforo. Otherwise a thumbnail rebuilt will fail.

Here is a quick, but not elegant fix.
PHP:
                // skip attachments not supported by xenForo               
                if(!preg_match("/\.(gif|png|jpg|jpeg|jpe)$/", strtolower($imglink)))
                {
                    $done = 'yes';
                }

Add it here
upload_2014-6-27_15-16-7.webp

Hello! How can I disable converting when I'm using images from one of my sites? Is any way to add whitelist of domains?

@AndyB Is there any possibility that you can add a feature to both your add ons to delete temporary files after the upload as it not doing this is putting me in a bit of a hard place now with these add ons

Fantastic addon! Thank You very much!

One note: You said VPS or Dedicated server is required but I used it on shared hosting with no problems.

One question: What could be reason that some images can not be converted automatically?

Is there any way to add Facebook functionality? A lot of our members direct link images from Facebook (which is terrible, since they expire), and this is currently unable to convert them.

Any way to exclude forums or threads from this? There are threads on our forum like "funny images" which we would like to exclude from conversion to save some server space.

Also is there a way to have it working with IMGL and IMGR tags? I know they are not standard XF tags, but it would be great to have option in AdminCP to list custom image tags.

Last edited:
I have the same problem ...

I tried all the links i could find. I found a new one. The "index.php?" and " &" together

This one worked for me

index.php?/convertimageall/show&limit=1

now on to step 2..

Hi Forum!

Can anybody help me with this attachment?

I installed both Convert Image All and Convert Image and only the first one does not result in a java script error.

Using CIA I only see thumbnails.

Is there a tutorial of exactly where to place this temp folder and what its name should be?

I put it on /forum/data/tmp in the httpsdocs

Thanks for any feedback on those basic enquiries.

TonyB

Top Bottom