Conversation Essentials

Conversation Essentials [Paid] 2.7.7

No permission to buy ($45.00)
@Xon

Is there a way to show all messages on conversation_list, including those ones using folders/labels (basically aggregating the contents of all folders)? If not, this would be a very useful feature :)

Does this add-on also allow staff to see any conversation? Like a list of any and all conversations being send by whomever to whomever?

Hello,

Current xenforo format doesn't allow conversation post history to be seen if an edit is done. (Like it is with normal threads when viewing player edits). Does this addon allow staff to see the history of edits to posts in conversations?

You will need to run the conversation label rebuild command;

php cmd.php xf-rebuild:sv-conversation-label

It is CLI only, didn't get around to adding a GUI wrapper for it.

xon is there a way to set an option so that when you click on a previously read conversation it sends you to the last message in the conversation rather than back to the beginning?
@Xon i know you've been doing all your other work but i wanted to remind you that you were going to work on the ability to have conversations jump to the last one when all messages have been read. its been two months since my last check in so i figured it was time.
I've managed to track this down to a template modification doing something silly, should be fixed in the next version

Xon updated Conversation Essentials with a new update entry:

2.3.1 - Feature update

• Collapse large number of conversation menu items into a dropdown
  • Add option to export a conversation as various export formats; html/json/xml/csv/txt
    • user group permission control ([ConvEss] Can export conversation)
    • Support exporting individual conversations or multiple
    • List of exported conversations retained, but with expiring download link (after 7 days, configurable)
  • Fix that auto-respond {to}/{from} replacables where incorrectly reversed from XF1...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Found it, looks like this Template Edit?

1581439181715.webp

It'd be great if it collapsed when there wasn't enough space, but it's doing it for all users.

I added labels and then removed one. A player had used the removed label for some conversations. He says the conversations once labeled now disappeared. How can I recover the lost convos?

Check in the 'inbox' prefix/tab, it should be in there somewhere. If they have a lot of conversations it might be tricky to find

Check in the 'inbox' prefix/tab, it should be in there somewhere. If they have a lot of conversations it might be tricky to find

Hmm- They tell me the inbox tag only shows their old conversations. The prior labelled ones are not there and that the only way they may see it is if someone replies to them in the convo

updated to the latest version. Ran ACP > Tools > Rebuid Caches > Rebuild Conversations and got the following error:

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '1-1720' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 221
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/addons/SV/ConversationEssentials/XF/Entity/ConversationMaster.php at line 621
[*]SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Entity\ConversationMaster->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Job/Conversation.php at line 28
[*]XF\Job\Conversation->rebuildById() in src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 47
[*]XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
[*]XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
[*]XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 111
[*]XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Top Bottom