Contentteller

Contentteller CMS - now integrates with Xenforo

vbcontentteller.gif

The integration script support the same features like the other integration scripts including shared login, avatar, the ability to use forum threads for comments, and to show the latest threads in the website blocks.

Contentteller version 2.1.5 (2010-10-14)
Details: http://community.contentteller.com/f2/1142_contentteller_2_1_5_released.html

The site is full of advertisement and out of date style :confused: ... and I couldn't find a demo site !

if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ....

Yes, that's my CMS :)

An online demo is probably coming sometime next week. I am currently finishing the new Contentteller homepage, which goes most likely online this weekend. Not only the style of the current homepage is pretty outdated but also some information and nearly all screenshots.

An online demo is probably coming sometime next week. I am currently finishing the new Contentteller homepage, which goes most likely online this weekend. Not only the style of the current homepage is pretty outdated but also some information and nearly all screenshots.

Oh .. it would be nice to see a demo :)

It would be really great if someone comes up with new CMS Product specially for Xenforo. It's the time we need something new on CMS too .

No link to your site? :confused:

I donno how this CMS looks.

XenForo integration... The integration script support the same features like the other integration scripts including shared login, avatar, the ability to use forum threads for comments, and to show the latest threads in the website blocks.
That's what I was waiting on.
Philipp, if you could do integration of your CMS with PhotoPost Pro and PHPMotion as well I'll get a license or two.
[XenForo + PhotoPost + PHPMotion + Contentteller]

It looks slightly better than vBCMS :D :D no thank you ... Try MODx or WP

Wordpress - Not a big fan :P , Modx - Looks good ....vbcms is ugly as vb4. This one comes closer to something i was looking for ....My alternative was joomla as frontend and xenforo as forum.

Top Bottom