Not a bug Contact users - Alert User

DaveM

When using the contact user - alert user in the ACP I selected the following group

upload_2015-9-10_18-8-2.webp

Now when going through the process to send it I have the following 17 members being matched

upload_2015-9-10_18-8-59.webp

Now if I view the member list I get the following members (9 of them)

upload_2015-9-10_18-18-27.webp

Last edited:
Did you click 'Show all matches' at the bottom of the list?

Also, not a good idea to post an image with email addresses unmasked. :eek:

Yes I did that and I edited the capture after I noticed it :D

The thing is here it tell you that there are 17 members matching the criteria but when you click on show list it only shows 9, however it should only show 9 as there are only 9 members in that group. This is why when it said 17 I was not sure so I thought I better check and see who should not be on the list.

Last edited:
In all of my tests, the counts seem to be the same. They should actually be using the same code so there must be a difference in the criteria between the two pages, though if anything I'd expect the number to go up. Can you confirm the URL to the "view full list" link on the confirmation page?

Confirmed it was from an add-on (adding a join that can return multiple rows for a single user).

@Snog pointed the code out to me that was triggering it. The add-on would have to be disabled. He should be able to give you some more specific info about the specific add-on involved.

Top Bottom