XF 1.1 Contact Us Email Problem

The Dark Wizard

Alright so, I have done alot of testing and Contact Us does not work when I use an email that ends in the site domain's url.

like *****@rpdom.com

I get this error
Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Unable to send mail. - library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:137
Generated By: The Dark Wizard, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/rpdom/public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail()
#1 /home/rpdom/public_html/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#2 /home/rpdom/public_html/library/XenForo/Mail.php(177): Zend_Mail->send()
#3 /home/rpdom/public_html/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
#4 /home/rpdom/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Misc.php(197): XenForo_Mail->send('test@rpdom.com', '', Array, 'AWizardDarkly@g...', 'The Dark Wizard')
#5 /home/rpdom/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Misc->actionContact()
#6 /home/rpdom/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/rpdom/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(33) "http://www.rpdom.com/misc/contact"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["subject"] => string(14) "Dear Webmaster"
["message"] => string(47) "Here is the followup information you requested."
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Sending an email directly from my email to the contact email instead of using the board works. The board sends out conformation emails, everything except contact us works. Contact Us also works if I use any email that does not include the site's domain.

There are no errors on the server, nothing, everything seems to be working as extended accept for the one error above that the xenforo error log generates when contact us is used.

Any ideas?

You'd probably need to look at the server's mail log to get more details, but this is likely a misconfiguration in your mail sender/server (eg, postfix or dovecot).

Top Bottom