Congratulations

The Geek

What can I say other than "wow!". Just wanted to say that you guys have really outdone yourselves. For me, you've hit a home run on the look, feel and usability. Instead of another forum clone, you've really integrated a lot of fresh new features that already make xenForo stand out on its own.

Keep up the great work. Considering what you've done so far, I am very excited to see how it evolves.

What can I say other than "wow!". Just wanted to say that you guys have really outdone yourselves. For me, you've hit a home run on the look, feel and usability. Instead of another forum clone, you've really integrated a lot of fresh new features that already make xenForo stand out on its own.

Keep up the great work. Considering what you've done so far, I am very excited to see how it evolves.

:D have you already planned an AME plug-in for xF? :D

Not needed, I think. Most used media embedding is default in xenforo, and there are more to come. Perhaps it's even possible to add more yourself.

Hey The Geek, very nice to see you here. I am glad to hear that you're as excited about this product as we are :) Looking forward to your more in depth feedback, which I am sure you will have.

uhm ... maybe i found an issue ... the latest post was posted before the previous ... :p or it's another caturday? :D

Attachments

• Congratulations - XenForo Community_1280595751108.webp
    Congratulations - XenForo Community_1280595751108.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 37
uhm ... maybe i found an issue ... the latest post was posted before the previous ... :p or it's another caturday? :D

it might have to do with the AJAX time. I noticed some of the times refresh after viewing a page for an extended period of time. Or maybe it's an undocumented feature :D

I already like xF more than vb. I am surely buying it if I don't spend the money I recently saved.
Good job Kier!!

Top Bottom