Congratulations Slavik

Adam Howard

Congratulations Slavik

staff.webp

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately the circumstances leading up to this as you all know have been less than pleasant, and I along with the other new mods will aim to put things back on track, Brogan leaving is a tragic outcome and a loss to the community and XenForo, I don't think any of us can hope to fill those rather large boots. Hopefully in time he will find his way back.

In terms of moderation, when asked if I would like to help moderate I did tell the guys my style is heavy handed, a warning will be given, once, and if not heeded posts will just get removed and warnings / suspensions will follow quickly after, I play by simple rules and rather than getting involved in such threads I would ask you to help all of us by simply reporting the content in question. Allowing threads to decline into bickering and name calling does nobody any good, so we want to avoid that.

Likewise, I understand, just like any of you we would all love updates, however there is a good way to discuss it, and a bad way. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I know that many admins and forum owners are headstrong individuals with strong opinions, however this is a business forum at the end of the day, so keep it calm, keep it respectful and hopefully my hammer of doom will never grace your posts or account.

SpaceMarine+Titus++Thunderhammer.bmp

At the end of the day, despite being a mod, I am just one of you guys, i'm on your side and hope that you will just treat me as such, I don't have magic super fairy powers or know anything more than what Ashley has recently posted. I just want to carry on enjoying the community, helping others out where I can, only now, if I see something unsuitable for these forums I will intervene.

I will give some of the current posts/threads a 24 hour grace period (unless they get totally out of hand) so people can hopefully sort themselves out, make up, and get the community here back on track. Afterall, community is why we are here.

*ammendium*
Just to say also, I have no issue with people coming to me directly with any problems or feelings they may have towards my style of posting or moderation. As long as they remain civil and rational I will always entertain them and will listen and reply.

Regards

//Slav

@Slavik - I expect to see paintball splatters all over the place as you start to pick off victims (be sure and use red so it looks like blood splatters) :p

Unforutnately all that will remain will be a mess of blood splatter.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks guys.

Stuff

Will you still accept my love? Now that Brogan is gone...I have no one D:.....Also are you a mighty wizard like Brogan and will have magical duels with me?

If you answer is yes to both then welcome aboard!

If you answer no to any of these I will be extremely sad and still welcome you anyway :).

Will you still accept my love? Now that Brogan is gone...I have no one D:.....Also are you a mighty wizard like Brogan and will have magical duels with me?

If you answer is yes to both then welcome aboard!

If you answer no to any of these I will be extremely sad and still welcome you anyway :).

As long as its unconditional love :p

Unfortunately i'm a mere muggle... :(

Top Bottom