Congratulations Mike (Audentio)!

John

Not to steal his thunder, (I know he has his hands full right now), but I wanted to share with the community that our good friend, Mike (@Audentio) and his wife welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world this past Friday! I'll let Mike have the honor of sharing his pics. ;) Congrats my friend, she's a gorgeous little girl and she's got a great daddy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very disturbing thread.

So much for privacy I suppose. I figured being the parent, if he wanted every Joe Schmoe to know his child's name, or even if he had a newborn, that is his choice to post, not others to do as they wish.

I have to agree the thread should have been started by Mike or at least noted posting on his behalf by permission as he's swamped.... But none the less, Congrats Mike!

Really @Sheldon ? I don't know if I should waste my time with a response to you or not. I happen to be a good friend of Mike's and have known him for many years and if I thought for one minute he'd have a problem with this, I wouldn't have posted it.

Friend or not, my opinion is that it's not your position to decide what personal information is posted about someone else. That's all I am saying.

You have your opinion, I have mine.

I don't know if disturbing is the word I would have used but I did find it odd that someone besides the parent would post something so personal to a forum where none (maybe a few) of us know him personally. It's not my kid so I don't care but I think I'd be a little upset if any of my friends posted on any forum I frequent about the birth of my son before I did. Just my opinion. Don't want to turn what should be a happy conversation into a debate even though I get what Sheldon is saying.

Congrats mike. Having a baby is the best. Enjoy every minute because the stages fly by (my kids only 10 months and I can't believe how grown he is and it feels like forever since he was a baby baby).

@Audentio

Congratulations to you and your wife on your newest addition to your family. May your child grow up knowing ever lasting peace, love, and true happiness. And may she obtain a world full of knowledge and wisdom in good health for many years to come.

Top Bottom