Congratulations Jake Bunce

Congrats to both Jake and Slavik :) While I don't think I know Slavik, I have known Jake since the first few days of me getting my vB licence many many years ago!

He helped me SO much in the early days in getting to grips with vB, and I PM'd him tons and he never got shirty with me - was always happy to help and definitely one of the reasons why I loved vB so much.

It's brilliant that he's here, all we need now is Steve Machol :lol:

Jake is the man!

As a matter of fact, on the way to work today he rescued two kittens from a tree and saved a family from a burning building. All while keeping an eye out for new "xF update needed" threads on his laptop :)

Seriously though, I hate losing Paul (Brogan), but the pain is lessened by adding Jake to the staff. Now, if we can find a way to get Brogan back we'd be perfectly setup to succeed with regards to the community support! :D

Congrats Jake... Now let's hope that moderating on XF does not allow you time for raw eggs or coffee enemas! ;)

Now if only Brogan were to return, it would make things perfect! :)

im not super happy to see the most valued 'technical support' person on the board relegated to net nanny duties.
I feel the same way dude. The Force is out of balance. I hope Jake doesn't get annoyed and turn mean on us due to people begging for development updates.

Congrats Jake, I actually thought you already were on staff, but well done anyway, you're very helpful to the community.

Top Bottom