Compress HTML Source [Deleted]

Is there a way to only remove withespace and dont linebreaks ? I thinks that should be mor compatible - or not?

Oh well, I guess you missed my message since I edited it a few hours after I posted the original message.
Anyway, I'll re-quote below:
... On that note, can we get a 4th option? Possibly an option that will ONLY remove indenting on inline scripts? Meaning only the tabs or spaces on them. For some scenarios (like mine), it's better to combine that with CloudFlare's HTML compression, because apparently nothing breaks with their compression (but they doesn't hit inline scripts, so my page size is still pretty big with UI.X inline scripts).
Or perhaps I can edit the file somewhere?

@Eagle

I had the same problem with the moderation bar but now since the upgrade, it is fixed.
However, we only have 1 box we can tick.

Just a question, I'm using the Xcache on my server, is this a problem if I keep the compress box ticked to increase performance by compressing the HTML?

Big thanks for this add-on!

@Betclever Thanks. Nope. I removed xCache or XenForo File Cache conflict problem and now I tested your forums and works perfectly. Here you go your forum speed test results: WebPagetest Test Result - Dulles : www.bet-clever.com/ - 07/24/15 23:34:17

Thanks for your quick reply.
I'm using Gtmetrix to optimize my website but I have 394kb instead 422kb on webpagetest. I don't know why. :)

However, I don't understand why the page speed is so high even after the optimisation of my website.
I think, I will use a CDN, it is a solution to increase performance and correct some bad notes...

@Mouth I didn't test it but you can try it :) Probably it will work.

@Betclever You're welcome. Yes it is so so high, when press refresh, your site works like a localhost. :) I don't know because I didn't try it in a forum using with CDN support but looking good. I look at that a lots of page in your forums and still did not see any problem.

It works perfectly, I'm using the theme class from Audentio. ;)
@Mouth I didn't test it but you can try it :) Probably it will work.
Totally breaks site ...
Turn it on at /admin.php?options/list/performance and immediately get the below for entire site
Code:
An exception occurred: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in library/Eagle/CompressHtml/Listener.php on line 12

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
preg_replace() in Eagle/CompressHtml/Listener.php at line 12
Eagle_CompressHtml_Listener::CompressHtml()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 179
XenForo_FrontController->run() in admin.php at line 13

PHP 5.6.11-1~dotdeb+7.1 (cli) (built: Jul 10 2015 17:36:50)
Copyright (c) 1997-2015 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2015 Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2015, by Zend Technologies

The good news - its worked now and I cant find any errors. Seems to be good. :)

(php 5.5, XF 1.4.9)

Top Bottom