Completely disappointed with @CypherForums, don't give these guys any projects!

cdub

I'd like to add that my experience with @fahad ashraf was a disaster. Had another dev check it out and confirmed that his code did not follow xf standards.

Surprised that after so many people having issues with him that he is still allowed to sell his services on here.
While not really a disaster it wasn't a great experience and I'm no longer using the addon that they built for me on my forum.

LukeWolf

I got a couple of things done a while a go and I would like to get them checked.
Can I please get some advice from some members here or maybe even recommendations from some long-serving and trusted members that can recommend a trusted developer to do a check for me to make sure that my forum has not been put at risk by these changes?
Thanks a heap.

tajhay

I got a couple of things done a while a go and I would like to get them checked.
Can I please get some advice from some members here or maybe even recommendations from some long-serving and trusted members that can recommend a trusted developer to do a check for me to make sure that my forum has not been put at risk by these changes?
Thanks a heap.
Who was the developer?