Collapsible Category

Collapsible Category 2.5.0

No permission to download
I'm getting an error unzipping the download - the folder appears empty and when I go to extract, I get an error message telling me it's invalid.

Hi @ALMUSA

Great addon ... thanks!
I'm trying to remove a dash from category header when the category is hidden but I can't found a way to do it.
The css code that creates the dash to all header is this:

Code:
#XF .block-header {
    border-bottom: 2px solid #000;
}

How do I remove this dash when a specific category is hidden, ex category 5?
Applying this rule will do it:

Code:
.block--category5 .block-header {
    border-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Example:

Edit: Add the cat 5 as an example.

Last edited:
If you can pm link to your site I will be able to take a look.
Hi @ALMUSA

Great addon ... thanks!
I'm trying to remove a dash from category header when the category is hidden but I can't found a way to do it.
The css code that creates the dash to all header is this:

Code:
#XF .block-header {
    border-bottom: 2px solid #000;
}

How do I remove this dash when a specific category is hidden, ex category 5?
Applying this rule will do it:

Code:
.block--category5 .block-header {
    border-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Example:

View attachment 192383

Edit: Add the cat 5 as an example.

You are using a custom style, you need to reach out to the author of that style for help.

Hi
in 2.1.1 the Toggles are in different positions.
Rebuild doesn´t help.

Attachments

• 2019-03-25 11_15_00-Window.webp
    2019-03-25 11_15_00-Window.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 23
In an older board i am happy with that in a new one the whole screen is KOBOING; i am too lazy to check out all addons now, but one of them and your addon dont like each other (in a fresh antouched default style)

The collapsed categories will reenable themselves after 1 or 2 days, every time. So every 1 or 2 days (sometimes 3) I have to collapse them again.
Running XF latest 2.1.6 version. And the latest version of this add-on, of course.

The collapsed categories will reenable themselves after 1 or 2 days, every time. So every 1 or 2 days (sometimes 3) I have to collapse them again.
Running XF latest 2.1.6 version. And the latest version of this add-on, of course.

Because this relies on the browser cache, so if the cache is cleared, then you need to re collapse them.

Reactions: KSA
I thought so. But ... I am not active clearing the cache by myself and as far as I know, Chrome (for example) or Safari don´t do it automatically, right?

Top Bottom