Collapsible Category

Collapsible Category 2.5.0

No permission to download
I'm seeing this error when I try to install with XenForo 2.1.7

Code:
Could not process ALMUSA-CollapsibleCategory-2.2.0.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected.

I'm seeing this error when I try to install with XenForo 2.1.7

Code:
Could not process ALMUSA-CollapsibleCategory-2.2.0.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected.

Please go ahead and download the add-on file again, it should be fixed now.

Hello! This works great for all the categories on my forum, BUT I have the "Latest Posts" widget at the top of the forum and it's not being applied to that. Would it be possible to apply it so that the Latest Post category can be collapsed too? If so, can you tell me how?

Hello! This works great for all the categories on my forum, BUT I have the "Latest Posts" widget at the top of the forum and it's not being applied to that. Would it be possible to apply it so that the Latest Post category can be collapsed too? If so, can you tell me how?

This add-on deals with nodes only, widgets have their own system which this add-on not support.

This is very useful! Thank you for packaging it.

What would it take to make a new type of node called a "collapsible category"
with option that it starts collapsed or expanded?

You can see where this is going, in my tree, i have major and minor threads under a category, which i could
organize and present in a more relevant manner, further customized by each user.

I thought so. But ... I am not active clearing the cache by myself and as far as I know, Chrome (for example) or Safari don´t do it automatically, right?
Still have the "problem", that every so often collapsed Sections will show anyway.
Sometimes after a few hours, sometimes the next day. Regardless of the used Style.
Using Chrome & Firefox, latest versions. Most of my users have the same problem.

Still have the "problem", that every so often collapsed Sections will show anyway.
Sometimes after a few hours, sometimes the next day. Regardless of the used Style.
Using Chrome & Firefox, latest versions. Most of my users have the same problem.

You need to tell me a way I can reproduce this. I have tested it myself many times and I have it active on my two sites, others here have not reported anything of that sort so, definitely the issue you are experiencing is at your end for sure. I can not think of any right now. Probably you should as a start disable all addons and see if that solves the issue.

You need to tell me a way I can reproduce this. I have tested it myself many times and I have it active on my two sites, others here have not reported anything of that sort so, definitely the issue you are experiencing is at your end for sure. I can not think of any right now. Probably you should as a start disable all addons and see if that solves the issue.

I havent tried, but maybe clearing cookies may reproduce the issue.

You need to tell me a way I can reproduce this.
I can´t think of a way to do this. Yeah, well, think we have to live with it the way it is.
And because it could last a day until the categories will show up again, disabling the other addons for so long is no option either.

I havent tried, but maybe clearing cookies may reproduce the issue.

That's supposed to be a normal behavior because this add-on simply relies on the browser cache. It is not stored in db. If you clear the browser cache then collapse/expand needs to be re-done.

Top Bottom