• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CMS

Cal

Has anyone found anything decent? Jaxels thing is pissing me off. It doesn't do what I need, doesn't even do a lot of the basic features a cms should. So has anyone found any alternatives. Anything workable at all?? If so can you link me?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Has anyone found anything decent? Jaxels thing is pissing me off. It doesn't do what I need, doesn't even do a lot of the basic features a cms should. So has anyone found any alternatives. Anything workable at all?? If so can you link me?
That's because it's not really a CMS.

What are the features that you need? We use XenPorta and it does the job for us.

Worth a look is perhaps the Widget Portal by Simbolo. It's based on the Widget Framework.

Cal

I can look at that. I just need a good way to display articles. Maybe put some custom pages in a hierarchy. I need some actual control of how the front page looks. Xenporta is very very limited.

I tried widget portal. It screwed the site up. Just took an hour to fix it lol.

Luxus

You won't have any luck finding one. Guiltar and his friend developed a CMS, but due to his friend being unable to receive money in his country there won't be a public release.