XF 1.5 Clicking on thread with unread posts doesnt always take you to unread posts

Pauly

I have noticed over the last week or two that when browsing to a thread that has unread posts every now and then i will be taken to the start of the thread and not to the first unread post
This seems to average around 1 in every 10-15 times i navigate to a thread with unread content and i am struggling to get to grips with what is causing it

I have no errors showing in ACP, other members experience this also, the only thing worth mentioning is that i did run out of disk space on my server a week or two ago causing the forum to temp lockup until free space was created (disk usage caused by another domain on my VPS)
Only recent changes i have made were activating (plesk) firewall and installing fail2ban and mod security on server, mod security has been turned off due to configuration issues and everything seems to function fine with no other issues/side effects that i can see, i dont think these are related but have listed them for the sake of completeness

Any insight or info into possible causes would be greatly appreciated

Top Bottom