Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
I would say yes, he doesn't even respond to support tickets on his own website.

Sigh ....

Is there any other developers offering classified addon for Xenforo 2+ ?

We having so much issue with this addon and we been trying to reach out but no avail so we want to try a different one.

@AndyB has a tiny simple add-on for that, but with some custom fields you can make something honest.

We need a full on classifieds system to the extent @Siropu created the ads system. A huge feature for monetizing a forum where listings can be sold.

Is this addon considered to be abandoned by the developer?

I cannot speak for him, but I'm sure he intends to get back to this (I hope). Probably swamped with work, which can be understandable sometimes. That said, that does not pardon him from ignoring questions re. problems with the addon in this thread and not responding to the tickets on his site for such an extended amount of time. Lack of communication and explanation for the long wait for issue fix is not acceptable. It takes a few minutes to write something back to explain lack up updates, which was said when he took over the addon, that he intended to improve upon.

"Just as a heads up, I (NixFifty) now maintain this add-on so more frequent updates to follow. :)"

Unresolved bugs that I deem "major" to how it is supposed to work.
Late Nov/early Dec reported, so that is 4 months ago..

(Among others. https://nixfifty.com/forums/bug-reports.12/?prefix_id[0]=19)

Especially the issue with listings that expire, just disappears completely, are so infuriating that I just deleted the addon.

Last edited:
I've updated my review to reflect the "status" of this addon, so people looking for a classifieds addon can find better alternatives.

I don't know why but people keep putting in the wrong prices, it has to be an issue with the add-on, for example 22.00 instead of 22,000 and today another 65.00 instead of 65,000.

I've got this problem:

Hi,
here in Germany we're using a comma as the decimal seperator.
This isnt noticed by the addon - the addon expects a point therefore.

So if I enter the amount 49,99 - the addon cuts the value to 49,00

Maybe its a similar problem in your forum @NealC

I don't know why but people keep putting in the wrong prices, it has to be an issue with the add-on, for example 22.00 instead of 22,000 and today another 65.00 instead of 65,000.
Yeah, anything after the comma will get chopped off as it's not valid input. I can look in to potentially changing this and accounting for inputs that already have a thousands separator.
I've got this problem:

Maybe its a similar problem in your forum @NealC
I've just replied to your ticket which is subtly different because it seems as though your decimal separator character is incorrectly set.

Looks like there is a bug in the latest Classifieds. If you click What's New on the forum (XF 2.2) and then New Listings, it does NOT show the newest listings. There are listings created today not showing in the What's New. Guessing it's broke.

• LogicException: Macro public:reaction_item_classifieds_listing :: reaction_snippet() error: Macro argument listing is required and no value was provided

Yeah, anything after the comma will get chopped off as it's not valid input. I can look in to potentially changing this and accounting for inputs that already have a thousands separator.
I've just replied to your ticket which is subtly different because it seems as though your decimal separator character is incorrectly set.
When can we expect an update? Someone posted an ad today and it shows 11.00 instead of 11,000.00. Kinda sorta major bug don't ya think????

Top Bottom