Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
I'm looking for a way to display listings from a certain package above all the other listings (listings from that package are highlighted).
Has anyone figured out a way to do it?

Thanks!

Trying to delete a listing an I'm getting an error:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1690]: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`removed`.`xf_user`.`z61_classifieds_listing_count` - ?)' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 79
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Entity/Listing.php at line 463
Z61\Classifieds\Entity\Listing->adjustUserListingCountIfNeeded() in src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Entity/Listing.php at line 889
Z61\Classifieds\Entity\Listing->listingHidden() in src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Entity/Listing.php at line 684
Z61\Classifieds\Entity\Listing->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1268
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Entity/Listing.php at line 959
Z61\Classifieds\Entity\Listing->softDelete() in src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Service/Listing/Delete.php at line 60
Z61\Classifieds\Service\Listing\Delete->delete() in src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Pub/Controller/Listing.php at line 264
Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Listing->actionDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2345
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Need an update ASAP!

Also, a suggestion. When an item is marked SOLD:
  • Consider removing the lozenge "For Sale" and only show SOLD
  • Consider an option for the seller to hide the price and only show SOLD. This allows others that want to list the same item not to have to deal with buyers showing what other items of the same type were listed for. For example, I list product X for $500 and sell it. Someone else comes in and lists product X for $600. Remove the ability to compare prior pricing.

I am not sure if I am setting this up right. Maybe someone here could help me out to see what I am doing wrong.

I do have this Classified addon up and running but is it possible to make it as one of the forum node in the Forum listing?

When I check the classified parent category, it does not list any of the forum parent node. Just the same classified parent category which confuses me because I wanted under a forum parent node in the forum list.

Is this possible? If so, what I am doing wrong?

Thank you
Bill

I am not sure if I am setting this up right. Maybe someone here could help me out to see what I am doing wrong.

I do have this Classified addon up and running but is it possible to make it as one of the forum node in the Forum listing?

When I check the classified parent category, it does not list any of the forum parent node. Just the same classified parent category which confuses me because I wanted under a forum parent node in the forum list.

Is this possible? If so, what I am doing wrong?

Thank you
Bill

I think I got this figured out sort of ....

Grab URL to Classified listing and create a new node with forum link and add to parent node then hide the actual classified discussion forum from parent node ...

Is there a way to set that all reply discussion appear underneath the Classified listing itself instead in a separate discussion tab or "Join Discussion" button?

I got folks trying to find the "reply" button and since it on the side of the classified forum which is easily overlooked. I rather have button inside the classified list too next to the like button so folks know they can reply to the ad if they have permission to do so. They can't even spot the "Discussion" tab unless I point it out to them.

Does this photo gallery look smash up together on the left side underneath the main image?

Shouldn't it be spread out from left to right going underneath the description and the first photo taking up the whole left box?

I think the gallery should be moved to the second column underneath the description on the right and let the first main photo take up the whole left column to so the main image is bigger and more viewable.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 1.30.31 PM.webp

Is there a way to set that all reply discussion appear underneath the Classified listing itself instead in a separate discussion tab or "Join Discussion" button?

I got folks trying to find the "reply" button and since it on the side of the classified forum which is easily overlooked. I rather have button inside the classified list too next to the like button so folks know they can reply to the ad if they have permission to do so. They can't even spot the "Discussion" tab unless I point it out to them.
There isn't a way to do that, no.
Does this photo gallery look smash up together on the left side underneath the main image?

Shouldn't it be spread out from left to right going underneath the description and the first photo taking up the whole left box?

I think the gallery should be moved to the second column underneath the description on the right and let the first main photo take up the whole left column to so the main image is bigger and more viewable.

View attachment 257838
I believe someone has reported that before and I do have some changes planned for the gallery in general.
Are we going to see a fix soon for delete error with MySQL?
There's a fix in the next version but I have a couple things left to do before I can release it.

There isn't a way to do that, no.

I believe someone has reported that before and I do have some changes planned for the gallery in general.

There's a fix in the next version but I have a couple things left to do before I can release it.

Thank you for the head up!

Looking forward to the fix!

Where is the update? Need it ASAP to fix the bugs that prevent us from managing our listings please.

a) I have version 1.1.3 , but according to the entry here there is only 1.1.2. Did you forget to update here?

Confus

screen_1636040316.webpscreen_1636040322.webp

b)
This table is created.
$tables['xf_z61_classifieds_listing_feature_expire'] = function($table)

but this one is used
$structure->table = 'xf_z61_classifieds_listing_feature_expired';

The "d" is missing at the end or is superfluous

I noticed this because my add-on reported the table as unused.

NixFifty updated Classifieds with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0

• Improvements to the workflow for creating and managing paid ads.
  • If a description is set for a condition, display it on the listing add/edit page.
  • Harden code that adjusts listing counts for users.
  • When editing listings, properly display the contact email address if one has been provided.
  • Don't show tags on the listing edit page.
  • Make sure a receipt is sent when a paid ad is purchased.
  • Clean up setup steps.

Read the rest of this update entry...

If a listing expires, and I re-open it, it doesn't show up in the Classifieds section. Bug? Should be able to do this without having to delete and add it again.

Top Bottom