Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
NixFifty updated Classifieds with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.2

• If there's only one package available, hide package selection on listing add/edit.
  • Add the ability to give conditions a description and display these on the listing view.
  • Minor design improvements to ensure consistency.
  • Ensure a listing's deletion properly closes or deletes the associated thread.
  • Fix an issue where listing statuses would not be properly respected.
  • Move currency display to a getter.

Read the rest of this update entry...

So for the two tasks (the "0.00 to 0" and hide packages part.).. at the moment no solution, only thing I can do is wait for an update?
If that's the case I hope it will arrive soon, im not an IT guy but I dont think these are smtg that too much to ask or hard to modify, but it is just as I see it.

But if there's any other way like a extra.less line or something else, please do let me know !:)
You should be able to add your currency code to the options and then listings that use that particular currency will use the precision value XF has for that currency.

You should be able to add your currency code to the options and then listings that use that particular currency will use the precision value XF has for that currency.
Hi @NixFifty @Z61 !

It did not chaged ... as for me. And when asked XF they say they dont use format for currencies, at least it isnt set by them.

Here:
https://xenforo.com/community/threa...to-edit-where-do-coma-is.191041/#post-1498068

Edit:
Ive just read your update describtion...
"Move currency display to a getter."

Sorry but what does that mean? Is there a template I have to modify to get what I want ?

Last edited:
I can set the value - currency code in "Language" settings.

But other then that how do I modify the value in XF? so that it will be a full number?

Edit:
Ive just read your update describtion...
"Move currency display to a getter."
This is unrelated and mostly just for me.
I can set the value - currency code in "Language" settings.

But other then that how do I modify the value in XF? so that it will be a full number?
You need to add your chosen currency to the list of "Available listing currencies" in this add-on's options and then you can use this currency in listings.

If the currency you've picked doesn't use decimal precision, that'll be reflected. There is currently no way to manually adjust or remove the decimal precision if your currency of choice uses decimals (short of custom development).

Note that in my message here, I was mistaken and thought this add-on didn't actually use the currency formatting built in to XF and thought I'd need to make that change. In actual fact, no change was made for this and the add-on uses the same currency formatting that XF does.

This is unrelated and mostly just for me.

You need to add your chosen currency to the list of "Available listing currencies" in this add-on's options and then you can use this currency in listings.

If the currency you've picked doesn't use decimal precision, that'll be reflected. There is currently no way to manually adjust or remove the decimal precision if your currency of choice uses decimals (short of custom development).

Note that in my message here, I was mistaken and thought this add-on didn't actually use the currency formatting built in to XF and thought I'd need to make that change. In actual fact, no change was made for this and the add-on uses the same currency formatting that XF does.
Never mind.

I was able to solve it.
I modified the precision in src/data/currency.php to zero, so now it's good.... I think I wound not even needed the update to fix it.

I have checked your demo.
Is this an own connection to google maps/geo data or the filters from AL?
It looks that Sidney is less then 110 miles away from a city in europe. So the distance feature seems not to work.

the custom fields work with the ads manager addon? i would like to add the amazon affiliate tag in the links of a custom field

I have bought the add-on yesterday. My question:

I have a classified thread already which is simply a list and photos, no pay option. Is there a way to import that thread into this plug-in. It has 800 items so a big problem to add them manually.
I'm in the same boat, was a solution posted for this situation?

Why only super admin can see the can see the classifieds configuration on the control panel.
Is there a way i can give adm access?
1623093646190.webp

I've uninstalled this add-on and now I'm getting constant errors. What do I need to do to clean this up?

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 3.55.32 PM.png

Any idea how to generate a popup when a new listing is posted?
(Similar to the "Just purchased" popups on sale sites)
Is there a built-in way to do so?

Thanks!

I'm using version 1.1.3 but having major issues with this add-on for paid listings. I submitted a ticket and have not heard back. On my https://rvforums.com site I offer free listings for non commercial use and paid listings for commercial use. The problem is when someone adds a paid listing it posts to the site and also to the associated forum even if payment is not made. I've since put moderation in place to approve these listings to avoid them getting posted prior to paying. It seems either there is a workflow issue where people are not being prompted to pay or something else such as posts are allowed without payment confirmation.

Imagine you're buying a license to an add-on and you can download it without having to complete a payment. That's the situation here. This is a major flaw in this add-on or I'm doing something wrong. Prior to posting the listing with payment required the payment must be processed and confirmed prior to the listing ever posting.

I'm using version 1.1.3 but having major issues with this add-on for paid listings. I submitted a ticket and have not heard back. On my https://rvforums.com site I offer free listings for non commercial use and paid listings for commercial use. The problem is when someone adds a paid listing it posts to the site and also to the associated forum even if payment is not made. I've since put moderation in place to approve these listings to avoid them getting posted prior to paying. It seems either there is a workflow issue where people are not being prompted to pay or something else such as posts are allowed without payment confirmation.

Imagine you're buying a license to an add-on and you can download it without having to complete a payment. That's the situation here. This is a major flaw in this add-on or I'm doing something wrong. Prior to posting the listing with payment required the payment must be processed and confirmed prior to the listing ever posting.

I reported this issue a while back also on Nixfifty's. Needs some love as it's a feature that does not appear to work out of the box.

Top Bottom