Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
How does payments are made between users ?

It doesn't support payment handling. Though I have already suggested it:

It doesn't support payment handling. Though I have already suggested it:
Then if this will be implemented, I will purchase. Otherwise I can use simple threads

I totally missed seeing Nix taking this one over. 😳 Most excellent! 👍 I was trying to stay away from big add-ons and was going to just wing it with some custom fields but now I'll have to pick up a license to check it out. 😎

NixFifty updated Classifieds with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.0

• Require XenForo 2.2+.
  • Require PHP 7.2+.
  • Require Standard Library.
  • Confirm support for XF 2.2.
  • Add support for thread types.
  • Make sure last_update sort order actually works.
  • Add ability to undelete listings that was strangely missing.
  • Remove unused alert opt-outs and ensure the remaining ones are correctly phrased.
  • Fix an issue where classified moderator permissions were not being displayed as such.
  • Fix an issue where classified moderator permissions were...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Z61 can you please help me? My login is not working on the website to download the Classifieds add-on, and the password reset option is not working at all. I've tried numerous time since yesterday to reset my password, but the e-mail does not appear to be sending to me. I've checked all of my filters, folders, spam folders, etc, and nothing.

I just created a brand new account (called Hobbes2) on your website, and again, no confirmation e-mail was sent to even confirm the new account.

I also created a support ticket with my contact information in it and it hasn't been responded to.

I'm just trying to get into my account to download what I paid for :) Please and thank you!

I've responded to your message and sent you a fresh password reset email.

"Your action could not be confirmed. Please request a new confirmation."

It's still not sending the e-mail when I request a password reset. Can you please send this again? This is getting frustrating.

"Your action could not be confirmed. Please request a new confirmation."

It's still not sending the e-mail when I request a password reset. Can you please send this again? This is getting frustrating.
Done

I bit the bullet and bought the addon. I was able to install it and configure it so I can create listings and I'm happy with the result.

My question is this. The addon has created a menu on the top bar called "Classifieds". When a member wants to create a listing they have to do so from the "classifieds" menu item and then add a listing.
1609983420622.png

Unfortunately, most of my users can barely use a Texas Instruments TI1795SV...

Is there a way to have a node (forum) where instead of an option to "post a thread" the member can only "add a listing"?

I hope this makes sense.

Top Bottom