Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
I am struggling to figure out how to set up your add on. Is there any guide or instruction on setting up a forum to use this classified add on?

I did setup a Xenforo forum and a classified category linking to it because I saw it did show button Add Listing but when I clicked on it. A pop up saying I do not have permission

also how do I add a classfield tab at top? I couldn’t firgure this one either

Thank you

I am struggling to figure out how to set up your add on. Is there any guide or instruction on setting up a forum to use this classified add on?

I did setup a Xenforo forum and a classified category linking to it because I saw it did show button Add Listing but when I clicked on it. A pop up saying I do not have permission

also how do I add a classfield tab at top? I couldn’t firgure this one either

Thank you

I think I got this part figured out, I had to go to [group permission] and adjust the permission setting in there since all permission default at "No".

I am confused with the quick thread box at the top. It look like user can bypass the classified post listing by using the quick thread box and post a new thread in classified forum without using the post listing ...

How do I disable the quick thread in classified forums only?

I just tried this on the demo classified forum and using quick thread does bypass post listing to add non-classified threads in the classified forums.

It would need a way to disable the quick threads in all classified forums managed by this addons, Can this feature to disable quick thread in classified forums only be added in on this addon?

Thank you

Currently using RM for classifieds purposes, is there a way to import from RM listings into this Classifieds addon?

You can remove the Quick Thread function with the following add-on

However, it is forum wide and there are no options to select individual nodes

You can remove the Quick Thread function with the following add-on

However, it is forum wide and there are no options to select individual nodes
Ah 35 dollars and I don’t see any other useful add on either. Something I need to think about

I wish quick threat would be linked to post listing instead if they can’t disable it

Thank you

I am probably the only one who has problems with making the Google Maps API work :( And, I have tried several times over the last few months, all failing... I am a stupid old fart!!!

I have changed things, and have become disoriented and lost, if you want to have a look, you can look here:

I have one application restriction, HTTP referrers (web sites), and one API restriction (Restrict key), Maps, Embedded API.
It has a billing account associated, when I have the project open, and, using the drop down menu I go to billing, it shows an Overview.

Thanks, some simple things can be difficult.

Last edited:
I am probably the only one who has problems with making the Google Maps API work :( And, I have tried several times over the last few months, all failing... I am a stupid old fart!!!

I have changed things, and have become disoriented and lost, if you want to have a look, you can look here:

I have one application restriction, HTTP referrers (web sites), and one API restriction (Restrict key), Maps, Embedded API.
It has a billing account associated, when I have the project open, and, using the drop down menu I go to billing, it shows an Overview.

Thanks, some simple things can be difficult.
Do any errors exist in the browser's console?

I tried using Chrome to find a suitable error and found:
This API project is not authorized to use this API. Places API error: ApiNotActivatedMapError

The Chrome error had a link in it, and I followed it It had a button which I used choosing "Maps" as the product.

I just used the link choosing "Places", and I think it may be working!
It is working, I have learned something:) Google Chrome's Tools/Developer's Tools worked great for solving this Google related problem.

Thanks

Last edited:
Can this classified addon be listed on the forum list? Everyone trying to find the classified and they don't really look up to see the tabs. I did add a forum to it but it doesn't show the picture on forum view etc.

How does it work? It have a seperate listing from the forum list but link to a forum?

Like TechBill, I also use a the forum option to attract attention.
I notice your question, and mine may be related:

In the forum posting, I am trying to find where to change "Learn more about this listing... " to something like "View this listing now" or ? I have done some searching in the templates and phrases but am not seeing it.

Maybe I have it, but my cashe was interfering with the change update, z61_classifieds_listing_thread_create

Thanks

Last edited:
hello @Z61 I just purchased this addon and i would like to report a bug

When i add or remove or disable a "Listing conditions" in the admincp the setting has no effect in the front end.

Last edited:
Hello @Z61 this add-on is very buggy

It does not show the correct number of items in the categories list, and it also shows 0 items in some categories when there is actually items listed

i have attached a screenshot for you to see what im talking about

screenshot.webp

Top Bottom