Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Guests aren't able to see the chatbox on my website even though they have the proper permissions. This happened after updating to 1.20.2.

@silence, no changes have been done to the permissions. I have the latest version on my demo site and guests can see it.
@Mike Edge, the PHP file and the pharse needs to be changed in order to do that. The reason I didn't do that is because the message is referring to the current room in which you have joined.

You can display the room list by enabling the options "Allow room change in embed mode".

Yes I know that :) But what I mean is, instead of when the forum loads and they are dumped into the default chatroom.. I'd like to display a list of channels to choose from instead of just getting dumped into the default.

Something like this is what I mean @Siropu <xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=list_rooms'}"></xen:callback>

@leewper, no, it's not possible.
@McKel, what do you mean by it's not working? You have the whisper option in chatters list user options and you can also use it manually. Type /help in the chat.

could you make a popup page for the chat like this? http://www.gamingmasters.org/taigachat/popup then it's easy to use iframe to embed it on non-forum pages.

This I Like.

@Siropu Question: is it possible to make it so when you disable the sidebar showing users, the toggle that allows for quick pull down whispers, ban, unban, ignore, etc can be moved next to the TAG option or combined with? We don't use the user panel in chat and sadly typing out /whisper [NAME] is not fun.

@leewper, I don't know if I'll add a popup option but I might add the option to embed it in an iframe.
@tr1age, for those who don't use the sidebar might be useful so we'll see.

Ah my bad I was kinda blind there lol

Anyway can I use it in the response?
When the check box is turned on then when a user triggers the keywords the bot response shows as "@{user} {response}". I'm not aware of any options of being able to use the user name within the response itself.

Top Bottom