Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Code:
#siropuChatContent {height: 350px;}
Users have the option to use the "maximized mode" if they want to.

We're also seeing several server errors per day:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Xenforo_Phrase' not found - library/Siropu/Chat/Model.php:256
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:10 PM

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

When chat window is being used at bottom half of the screen, is there a way to keep the chat container open as they navigate the forum? Right now, if they have the chat window open/maximized, and they click to another thread or page, the window closes and they have to re-open it.

We're also seeing several server errors per day:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Xenforo_Phrase' not found - library/Siropu/Chat/Model.php:256
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:10 PM

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
The same i want to report now.

Siropu updated Chat by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Room Responses
Added a new option in the bot responses to allow you to set keywords based on the room.

Flood Control
Added a new option to control flood and a new permission to bypass flood check.

/prune forum
Added a new prune option for deleting forum activity messages only. Now, using /prune or /prune all will not delete forum activity if the option to view forum activity in its own tab is active.

Disable Auto Hide User Option
In "All Pages Mode", when you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Its great if you can add one to one facebook style chat with external push server support to ease the server load. ex.. cometchat, arrowchat etc..
Normal public chatrooms kill the activity of the forum. People stop posting and start to chat in public rooms.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, it's a long thread to dig through :)

Bot responses - is it possible to use sentences instead of single words?

If you load the shoutbox, and put your browser in the background/go to another tab before the other (tabbed) chat rooms load, you will get a notification for the last message in the "secondary"/tabbed rooms.

When I try to upgrade to the latest version from 1.21.8 I get this:

Callback Siropu_Chat_Listener::init_dependencies is invalid (Invalid Method).

The new update with the desktop notifications is spamming me like crazy. I had to disable it.

Also now chunks of messages are being repeated over and over. It's spamming over and over.
I think it happens when the window/tab is inactive.

Last edited:
Just updated, and when I tried to merge the templates i got an error because of mod_evasive.
Had to whitelist myself from it, but now getting: The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

Top Bottom