Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
You change the display position in chat admin options. If you have enabled the permission to change display mode from user chat settings, that will overwrite the admin option.

Is there a way to limit the dice function? My users keep putting say 999999999d999999999 which fills the chat up with walls of text.

Also no sure if a bug, but if you /help and close it doesn't work again until you refresh on firefox. Untested on Chrome/etc.

Next release will have limit for both dice count and dice sides.
Regarding help, it is a bug and will be fixed.

Reactions: W.D
I just got chat in... what was it, December? Do I just go over and redownload it? And will it work with the Install and Upgrade add-on? Also, what is the timeline on that release that limits the sides on the dice? Sorry for all the questions!

In your customer account you will see if you need to renew you license in order to download the latest version. If you purchased in the last 12 months, you won't need to.
Also, what is the timeline on that release that limits the sides on the dice?
Probably later today.

What do you mean?

The options>open in popup

Is by far the better way to use the chat. The current default open the chat and the forum is behind. When scrolling the forum scrolls in the background.

Also, the chat link to the top has disappeared. I don't remember changing anything, and the chat is enabled. How do I get the link at the top of the forum back?

Any how do I close the chat? Everything I reload the forum the chat shows up.

I can add an option to choose if you want chat tab to link to that version instead.
As for the tab disappearing, in chat admin options under Enable Page you have to set the position of the tab.

I can add an option to choose if you want chat tab to link to that version instead.
As for the tab disappearing, in chat admin options under Enable Page you have to set the position of the tab.

Got it. Apparently the word typed in the box for Enable Page is case sensitive. End does not work, but end does.

And yes, options>open in popup is bar far preferable. I'd love to have this as a default option, if possible. Whenever you get s chance. If these are to be upgrade options, just let me know how much, and how best to pay.

The chat is fantastic, btw. I'm just getting used to the little things.

Last edited:
The ad at the top of the dedicated chat needs more room.

Other than that, this has to be the best addon I've every purchased (or downloaded for free). I have many users testing it out, and they love it. 1000 times better than cometchat.

Attachments

• IMG_5975.webp
    IMG_5975.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom