Changing in Avatar Size

I was wondering on where in the templates I would have to go in order to change the size of the poster information block.

Also, I was wondering how to change the size of the avatar in posts only? And the size of the avatar in the sidebar?

Thanks.

Thank you. That has helped a lot. The only issue is that that user info is overlapping slightly with where the post text/content is. Is there any way to shift post area over to accommodate this?

And I had also forgotten to ask if there's any way to have gifs move when in the sidebar and on the forum?

This has CSS to change the margins and widths to fix that:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/avatars-big-tall.1741/

Otherwise I need to know what page has the problem.

And I had also forgotten to ask if there's any way to have gifs move when in the sidebar and on the forum?

Animated avatars only work when using ImageMagick:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Attachments -> Default Image Processor

Or they also work when using the large avatar ("l") since that version is not resized by the image library.

Attachments

• issue.webp
    issue.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 55
That would be the left margin of this property:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Content Container
Okay, thanks so much! That helped! I have just two more questions.

One, is how do I stop the avatar in threads from resizing? Because right now, it's only happening there (http://idesofiron-rpg.com/index.php?threads/testing.1/#post-11)

And my second question was, which part of the style properties do I have to edit in order to edit and make the space between the message and the avatar transparent? I attached an image of what I am speaking of

Attachments

• imagegap.webp
    imagegap.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 36
One, is how do I stop the avatar in threads from resizing?

You want to undo what you originally asked to do? You had asked how to change the size of avatars in posts.

And my second question was, which part of the style properties do I have to edit in order to edit and make the space between the message and the avatar transparent? I attached an image of what I am speaking of.

Add this to EXTRA.css

Code:
.messageList .messageInfo.primaryContent
{
	background-color: transparent !important;
	background-image: none !important;
}

You want to undo what you originally asked to do? You had asked how to change the size of avatars in posts.
Thanks again!

For the other issue: No, I don't want to undo what I did. Only that in certain parts, the images are just the way I want them; however, in threads, the avatar is stretched for some reason.

This is from clicking on the profile:
prof1_zps279b6bcd.png

And how the large avatar should look as I like it. However, in threads, the avatars end up looking like this:
mess1_zps8dcf8efb.png

They end up becoming re-sized and sort of squashed, so I'm wondering on where I would go to fix that.

Thanks!

Top Bottom