Change Thread Starter

Change Thread Starter 1.0.4

No permission to download
great add-on but the change doesn't show when viewing "recent activity"...it still shows the original author's name.

great add-on but the change doesn't show when viewing "recent activity"...it still shows the original author's name.
While this is a fairly straight forward fix, I'm unsure if I'll have time to contribute a fix anytime soon.

It doesn't work on 1.5.6?
After installation and setting the permission I don't see "change thread starter" on thread tools!

Last edited:
There's no reason it shouldn't be working in 1.5.6 but I think I would have heard by now if it wasn't.

It was apparently working as of 1.5.4.

It may be a style issue. This add-on is so old I can't even remember if it uses template hooks or template modifications. If the latter then you may just need to check your Template Modifications list in the Admin CP to see if the modification has failed. It may also be related to an add-on you have installed or a template you have edited so it may be worth trying on a fully standard default style and with all other add-ons disabled.

I just had a look at the sonnb add-on - it uses some older methods to inject code into the template. I don't actually see anywhere that this should go wrong, though. This add-on only injects code in a really simple way to the top of the Thread Tools menu.

Is it working ok for you now, or does it only work when that add-on is disabled?

I just had a look at the sonnb add-on - it uses some older methods to inject code into the template. I don't actually see anywhere that this should go wrong, though. This add-on only injects code in a really simple way to the top of the Thread Tools menu.

Is it working ok for you now, or does it only work when that add-on is disabled?
It's just work when that add-on is disabled

Just installed this one, and is working 100% with 1.5.8 if someone is wondering about that :)

Awesome add-on. Maybe it should be part of core? :)

Top Bottom