Change Thread Starter

Change Thread Starter 1.0.4

No permission to download
There's an add on by ******* that does everything so I didn't continue working on this.

Just for future reference, it's always useful to report any errors you may experience.

From what I can gather, you maybe attempted to use this shortly after 1.2 was released, realised it didn't work due to the error I just fixed and stopped using it.

As much as I probably won't be actively developing this, I am keen to ensure that it does work in its current form.

But, oh well, hopefully it is working for you again now.

Just for future reference, it's always useful to report any errors you may experience.

From what I can gather, you maybe attempted to use this shortly after 1.2 was released, realised it didn't work due to the error I just fixed and stopped using it.

As much as I probably won't be actively developing this, I am keen to ensure that it does work in its current form.

But, oh well, hopefully it is working for you again now.
Oh, that's exactly what I did. I just forgot to log the errors for you to take a look at. Was a little busy with the full upgrade at the time.

Request ACP Logging
It would be nice if every thread starter change is logged into ACP Moderator Log forum.com/admin.php?logs/moderator. so no abuse possible, cause it's trackable and then restorable (manually^^).

Request ACP Logging
It would be nice if every thread starter change is logged into ACP Moderator Log forum.com/admin.php?logs/moderator. so no abuse possible, cause it's trackable and then restorable (manually^^).

Undoubtedly, a great idea.

Top Bottom