Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
@TickTackk
I translate addon to another language
Post date and time changed. Time was also bumped.
There are no questions to the first sentence, but what does the second sentence mean? Especially in the context of the first...

Crap, updated to latest version with the GUI...now it is going to rebuild all attachments.

That sucks because we have a few million ;(

Is there to abort the GUI rebuild action and continue in a cli screen session?

@TickTackk
I translate addon to another language

There are no questions to the first sentence, but what does the second sentence mean? Especially in the context of the first...
1588676878311.webp
You get that message when you set a new date, new time and time interval using inline moderation.

Crap, updated to latest version with the GUI...now it is going to rebuild all attachments.

That sucks because we have a few million ;(

Run this query in phpMyAdmin/wherever you run database queries:
SQL:
DELETE FROM xf_job WHERE execute_class = 'TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner:Upgrade\RebuildAttachmentOwner'

There is no GUI rebuild action. You can trigger upgrade step using this command
Code:
php <path to xf goes here>/cmd.php xf-addon:upgrade-step TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner 2001170 1
which causes the entire rebuild build process.

php <path to xf goes here>/cmd.php xf-addon:upgrade-step TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner 2001170 1

That works, thanks! Running in a screen right now.

Hi

Excellent add-on - many thanks indeed.

Would you be interested to add an option to bulk change author name for Media Gallery items ?

i.e. by searching as per the Batch Update option in Media Gallery - but after the search result set is obtained then add the option to change author?

:)

error.pngHello, the plugin is very nice, I use it, but errors occur, let me know.

Yığın izleme

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError()
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(994): trigger_error()
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/xgt_konu_ogimage_oto_edit.php(6): XF\Template\Templater->method()
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#4 src/addons/BR/ModernStatistic/XF/Template/Templater.php(27): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1388): BR\ModernStatistic\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/xgt_konu_ogimage_duzenle.php(45): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/xgt_konu_ogimage.php(8): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro()
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#10 src/addons/BR/ModernStatistic/XF/Template/Templater.php(27): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1388): BR\ModernStatistic\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/thread_edit.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate()
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#14 src/addons/BR/ModernStatistic/XF/Template/Templater.php(27): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#15 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): BR\ModernStatistic\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback()
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView()
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView()
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply()
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render()
#22 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#23 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#24 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#25 {main}

I just stopped by to thank you for this add-on. So simple yet so effective. It does exactly what I need for adding the current time to moderated RSS feeds. Set date, then approve. Bam. Thanks.

Top Bottom