Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
What do you see in server error logs?
Error: Call to undefined method TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Setup::app()
src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Setup.php:287

#0 src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php(460): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Setup->checkRequirements(Array, NULL)
#1 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(614): XF\AddOn\AddOn->checkRequirements(Array, NULL)
#2 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(351): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->getAddOnWarningsAndErrors(Object(XF\AddOn\AddOn))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#9 {main}

Yeah seems like I was being lazy when checking what version of XenForo will this add-on support. I'll make a release later today which will either fix the support for 2.0 or remove it entirely.

I will really appreciate if you fix. Dont remove completely. I cannot afford to upgrade XF now, so i will stick with XF 2.0.2 for a while.

I will keep refreshing the page in anticipation of the new release bro.

And thanks for excellent support.

I've done the future before by a few seconds and when it posts it says "In a moment" as the timestamp. I'm using 2.0.10 of this add-on and will keep using this as the new one seems buggy.

I've done the future before by a few seconds and when it posts it says "In a moment" as the timestamp.
Every second counts. If your increase content date to few seconds or few hours and if they are in future you will get "Ina moment" or similar future date messages.

'm using 2.0.10 of this add-on and will keep using this as the new one seems buggy.
Unless you explain what is "buggy" nobody can help you.

Top Bottom