Can't use or uninstall add-on

thunderup

Okay, I have a custom add-on.

I just transferred from a shared hosting plan to a dedicated server...
Everything transferred over perfectly, except this add-on.

It is a custom profile field add-on, and it does not work. On the front end I get an error when trying to access the page to edit it:
The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account does not define an action called FanFavorites.

On the backend, when I got to the custom profile fields and click on one of them I get the following error:
Server Error

Undefined index: imagecheck
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserField.php at line 52
  2. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_UserField->_getFieldAddEditResponse() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserField.php at line 117
  3. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_UserField->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/freesty/public_html/thefanatic/admin.php at line 13

On the admin-side when I try to disable the add-on and save, I get the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/freesty/public_html/thefanatic/library/XenPlus/Installer.php on line 34

When I click to uninstall the add-on, I get the following overlay error:
The Following Error Occurred

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

I am using debug mode.

Is this an error in the code, or an error in the server transfer?
It worked fine prior to the change of servers...

Also, I was thinking I could maybe uninstall / reinstall it but obviously it will not allow me to do that in the ACP

You'll need to work with the author of the add-on. Your new server may not meet it's requirements (based on the syntax error).

You'll need to work with the author of the add-on. Your new server may not meet it's requirements (based on the syntax error).

Yuck, I just replaced the files from the original install under xenforo > library

I now have this error when you go to my site homepage

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/freesty/public_html/thefanatic/library/XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php on line 19

That's basically what I meant about not meeting the requirements. :)

yeah man, I kinda had a brain fart between forgetting about that error and what caused it initially on the older server :)
But hey, 3 hours of sleep, a server transfer, and continually working on the XF customization + new website will do that to ya!

Top Bottom