1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot insert a message in the middle of a discussion

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Marco Famà, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Marco Famà

Marco Famà Active Member

dear all
    I'm experiencing this problem when trying to post to this thread:

Do you know why I get this message?

Cannot insert a message in the middle of a discussion.
    XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_setPosition() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 335
    XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1422
    XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 497
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/timelapseitalia.com/httpdocs/forum/index.php at line 13
  2. Marcus

Marcus Well-Known Member

In ACP you can rebuild the counters in the maintenance section for posts and threads. I'd take a look at that and then try posting to the thread. It might work then !
    Marco Famà likes this.
  3. Marco Famà

Marco Famà Active Member

thanks Markus
    I've just found out that the problem is on the server, which shows now more than 1day earlier in the system date! So it's a hosting provider issue but thanks a ton mate!

Jake Bunce likes this.