• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 Cannot insert a message in the middle of a discussion

Divvens

Have got this error pop up only twice until now, but since I've never seen it before I want to know should I take this seriously or can I ignore it?

PHP:
[B]Stack Trace[/B]
#0 /home/PATH/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(354): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_setPosition()
#1 /home/PATH/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1446): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave()
#2 /home/PATH/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(550): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#3 /home/PATH/public_html/library/Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(34): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#4 /home/PATH/public_html/library/WMTech/DoublePost/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(49): Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#5 /home/PATH/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): WMTech_DoublePost_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#6 /home/PATH/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/PATH/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
[B]Request State[/B]
array(3) {
["url"] => string(81) "http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-793-tiger-and-dog.12359/add-reply"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["message_html"] => string(322) "<p>[QUOTE="Sanzen, post: 661557, member: 3160"]They are already dead! when they are mention "Our target is Shanks"[/QUOTE]</p><p>R.I.P. Eustass Kidd, Killer, Basil Hawkins and Scratchmen Apoo.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>I still want a Supernova alliance damn it :rage: That would be the ultimate **** I tell you. Ultimate.</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(78) "http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-793-tiger-and-dog.12359/page-3"
["last_date"] => string(10) "1436432479"
["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1436432648"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(57) "/threads/one-piece-chapter-793-tiger-and-dog.12359/page-3"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Divvens

Has your server time changed recently?

That is typically the most common cause of that particular error.
It hasn't been changed recently (as per my knowledge) however I'll enquire with my host if they did something on their end.