XF 1.4 Cannot insert a message in the middle of a discussion

teletubbi

Get occasionally this error.

Code:
XenForo_Exception: Cannot insert a message in the middle of a discussion. - library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php:449
Generiert durch: XXXXX, 29. Mai 2015
Stapelverfolgung

#0 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(354): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_setPosition()
#1 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1446): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave()
#2 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(550): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#3 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/VfcodersHH/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(35): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#4 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): VfcodersHH_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#5 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(84) "http://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/threads/baht-kurs-aktuell-vor-ort.19362/add-reply"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["message_html"] => string(279) "<p>Das reicht doch eigentlich. Geh einfach auf diese Seite. Die Banken und Superrich liegen doch nicht so weit auseinander. Die Wechselstuben in Pattaya liegen meist 0,1 oder 0,2 unter Superrich.<br></p><p><br></p><p>http://bankexchangerates.daytodaydata.net/default.aspx<br></p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(82) "http://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/threads/baht-kurs-aktuell-vor-ort.19362/page-29"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "76ea4cdb76917547c2229935eecbd333"
    ["last_date"] => string(10) "1432880463"
    ["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1432880463"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(55) "/forums/threads/baht-kurs-aktuell-vor-ort.19362/page-29"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Has the server time changed recently (i.e. gone back)?

That is the typical cause of that error.

Edit: Or is that member discouraged?

Do you run a multi-server set up (and the synch is out)?

Those are really the only reasons I can think of which would cause that error.

Also no multiserver.
Is the only forum on this server.
Have 1 website also, but without traffic.

And it don`t depend on the user.
I got this also as an admin.

But can`t reproduce it.
See it only sometimes at the server log.

Maybe is connected to the lags i have sometimes?
Write a post, progressbar is working but post don`t show up. After post it again i have them double.

Lags or delays could cause it, yes.

If it is related to the server, you may want to contact your host and ask them to look into what is causing the lag and double posting, etc.

Top Bottom