We recently changed some templates in our custom style. Our process is to modify on a local server, export the style XML, then source control the XML. We then import the style on the production server. Right now, the latest changes we have made cause some strange error where trying to edit some styles simply redirects me to the forum landing page index.php. Not all the templates cause this. Also, not sure if it's connected, but I am getting "merge conflict" warnings. The auto merge does nothing, and merging each one throws an error. I tried going in and manually reverting each merge conflict, just in case that was causing my bounce issue. The problem still persisted after that. Also, no server error log entries were created.