1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Cannot access other nav tabs

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Chris D, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Per this fix: http://xenforo.com/community/thread...-if-there-is-still-space-for-few-links.54186/

You've done a great job improving this. On iPhone I now see more which is great.

Sadly, however, it has hidden the nav tab drop down.

This is a suggestion for a fix: What if, in this scenario, pressing the one remaining tab would open a menu containing the other tabs.

It would involve decorating that tab as such with the 3 lines to indicate that was the behaviour but I think it could be the best of both worlds.

Easiest fix is to not hide the nav tab drop down but then a big portion of mobile users won't benefit from the aforementioned fixed bug/suggestion. Because it seems to me like if the nav tab drop down remained in the navigation area, the only choice then is to collapse the account/inbox/alerts menu. And although I like that menu, it is rather tedious sometimes not being able to load your current alerts in a single click.
    Jeremy likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The issue here is simply that the menu icon isn't appearing for you. It doesn't happen with me as "Mike", though I appear to be able to reproduce it with a longer name.
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'm able to reproduce it, and I think it's quite a big issue. I rank that navigation higher than Inbox / Alerts. (y)
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Fixed now.
    Brandon Sheley, Chris D and Jeremy like this.
  5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member