California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time may have taken some toll and if it continues that toll my grow, but as you hope and wish & with the facts supporting it..... XenForo will in time be free of Internet Brands

Totally off topic but.... your avatar has been bugging the hell outta me.. Now I know why - I'd been seeing that somewhere.. Cas!
Just started watching Supernatural on Netflix. :cool:

For some reason, I don't have a feeling either way what is going to happen.
I was 100% psyched this was going to trial, but Jake's comments made me think about that might not be the case.
I blame Jake !
So, Mr. LikesToMakePredictions isn't even going to log a guess ! (Who knew that was possible ?)

Tick Tick Tick .....

[offtopic] it is only now that I appreciate the true value of the alerts system. I can watch this thread and the official update thread, and only have to keep rolling my mouse over the Alerts button obsessively! [/offtopic]

The suspense is killing me.

Just got in from virtuous swimming in a roman mosaic pool ;) to read that and NO NO Kim you are so precious and important to XF community. Not even in a joke do we want to hear about you being at any risk.

Well.. *67 your number and hang up when he answers :D If he answers drunk you know we won.. He he answers pissy then you know IB found a way til still make this continue til Feb.

Either that or he answers, works out it was me and then some point tomorow night...

tiberius.png

hmmm i go to bed now, wake up tomorrow and ....... i will Drink my Southern on Ice (later) with a License in my Hands (earlier)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom