California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your personal opinion what do you think will happen today?

I think there is a good chance of dismissal. If not dismissal then maybe an action to save the January trial date, such as sanctioning IB and throwing out the SAC and TAC which IB has failed to prosecute. The court will rule on dismissal for sure. The trial date is an implicit issue.

That's my personal opinion. I am not a lawyer, but I have read every legal document.

I would love a dismissal. But peg it at about 5%.
I think a dismissal could be bad, as I think it could be easily appealed.
The legal system wants everyone to "have their day in court" and that's what will likely happen.

But.
fingers_crossed.webp

10am in California is GMT minus 8 hours

AKST = 9am (Alaska)
HST = 10am (California)
MST = 11am
CST = Midday
EST = 1pm (Eastern USA)

GMT = 6pm (UK)
CET = 7pm (Central Europe)
EET = 8pm (Eastern Europe)

MET = 9.30pm (Middle East Time)
IST = 11.30pm (India)

CST = 2am (China zone)
JST = 3am (Japan)

If I may enter a small request: Please update the XF Twitter account with the result. It's a lot easier for me at work to check Twitter (smartphone) than it is the forum. Thanks!

lol not allowed to have that here sadly, (it's being "wanna be lawyer", even if you're not) it's frowned on and you're chastised for it.. :rolleyes:

Good Luck XF / KAM with the ruling and everyone/everything else -ya'll need it...:)

10am GMT is 1pm here in Eastern Time, but I'm guessing the word will be out before my 1pm lol. (It's 8:15am here now)

I'm a closet judge, I foretell a great victory.

Not really, but it's nice to think.

Reactions: vVv
I started to have a feeling that the request for early dismissal was all intended to see what ib will bring to the table in regard to evidence against them. Lets hope for better dayz in here...

10am in California is GMT minus 8 hours

AKST = 9am (Alaska)
HST = 10am (California)
MST = 11am
CST = Midday
EST = 1pm (Eastern USA)

GMT = 6pm (UK)
CET = 7pm (Central Europe)
EET = 8pm (Eastern Europe)

MET = 9.30pm (Middle East Time)
IST = 11.30pm (India)

CST = 2am (China zone)
JST = 3am (Japan)

Can't someone create a countdown please? :rolleyes:

The point of today's hearing is that IB's failure to prosecute has created a situation where the January trial date cannot be saved. January is no more. At this point the case gets either dismissed or delayed.

Who says it cannot be saved ?
Isn't that just Pamela's assertion ... to try to get it dismissed ?
Can't the judge dismiss that assertion ?
and say "Let's get to trial".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom