California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good old days of Ikonboard, Matt has changed. I don't even understand why he would do something so stupid, lost my respect, not that it matters much though. Waiting to hear what happens today though. I'd like it to be a good day.

The good old days of Ikonboard, Matt has changed. I don't even understand why he would do something so stupid, lost my respect, not that it matters much though. Waiting to hear what happens today though. I'd like it to be a good day.

Also, having his own bad experience with a "big company" like Jarvis, this behavior makes no-sense

Worth noting that it doesn't appear that Matt has injected himself into the case, rather that someone else (with whom he had a private conversation about it) did so of their own accord.

I'm hoping for

cp_logo2.webp

XenForo Victory :cool:

So you expecting it will drag on till Jan.
As a matter of an opinion, it could flip either way. I would like to think there is enough on the table to have it dismissed today and that is of course what I'm hoping for (and assumed so is most everyone else here wishing for).

But on the other hand, the judge may want to put this all to bed and give less cause for appeal (on either side), as most judges prefer not to have lose ends. And so this could of course still go to trial on January 2013 and I would still expect a XenForo victory (in my opinion).

Fingers crossed, but this is probably just typical pre-trial maneuvering. Always expect a motion to dismiss from the respondent, especially just ahead of the trial.

Reactions: HWS
Even if it goes to Jan, I will be around here. :) Unless and until, KAM closes the business, I guess, we all will be around :)

Good luck for today's victory. :)

Reactions: R_A
Ignore the post above about it being dismissed - its clearly someone trolling and it's likely not going to be officially available (i.e from the horses mouth, or on court records) for a few hours yet.

(My fingers and toes are crossed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom