California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am originally from Kentucky, my response is "only in a pinch." I prefer Four Roses, though Makers 46 is pretty delicious. I understand that bourbon is quite expensive in the UK, so I've given Kier a pass on that one.

LOL ... I haven't tried Four Roses, I will have to see if there's a bar around here that serves it. :)

As I am originally from Kentucky, my response is "only in a pinch." I prefer Four Roses, though Makers 46 is pretty delicious. I understand that bourbon is quite expensive in the UK, so I've given Kier a pass on that one.

Then I will send you something since it is expensive if it comes from the UK.

A woman after my own heart. :)

Don't you dare! He has access to real Irish whiskey. One shot, and you feel pretty good. Two shots and you're relaxed. Three shots, feeling no pain.

But the magic happens with the 4th shot, which allows you to speak Gaelic fluently.

Whereas Scottish whisky has the same effect, plusit makes guys feel comfortable wearing a skirt.
Not to mention you start fumbling around with bagpipes. Or if you've had too far much to drink and live near the coast, a octopus.

Which reminds me of a funny joke, but its too offtopic. suffice to say, this cartoon sums it up.

rman4092l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom