California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. Thank you!

I shall now fall back to the shadows...

Pam, I love the simple clarity of your writing. A fine art that you've mastered well.

I could say more, like how you're doing a great job, and all that, but then it would just complicate things, and it wouldn't be anything like as clear as it should be, and the simple sentiment of the first part, will be lost in all the waffle and dressing that is, quite simply, unnecessary.

If you know what I mean?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

It's just incredible the involvement of the devs and now their lawyer (albeit I wouldn't expect any discussion of the case), but just knowing she cares enough to pop on her to say "hi!" is a credit.

Not to mention it gives her more insight into both the software and the community that supports it. Kudos!

It's just incredible the involvement of the devs and now their lawyer (albeit I wouldn't expect any discussion of the case), but just knowing she cares enough to pop on her to say "hi!" is a credit.

Not to mention it gives her more insight into both the software and the community that supports it. Kudos!
AND it shows everyone reading that post that she's confident enough about the side she is defending and hence doesn't fear showing up here. :)

*waves to Pam*

AND it shows everyone reading that post that she's confident enough about the side she is defending and hence doesn't fear showing up here. :)

I can see what you are doing there, you're just trying to tempt/tease the opposition lawyers to show up on the vB site, aren't you?
hmm.gif

4 more days left to the important day , hopefully everything will end on October 17
Blimey, everything? That's a bit over dramatic isn't it? ;)

Sure, it would be great if the case ended, but not everything, I mean, I've got so much I want to before the world ends. Besides, haven't we got until early December 2012? ;)

// Edit: Forgot to add this! It made me laugh and is probably reasonably accurate!
293119_10150290582333813_678418812_7944800_1538900158_n.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom