California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I am not, your original response mentioned XenForo/Kier. My beef with you is that XenForo is not solely made up of Kier. He is 1 of 3 directors of the Company.

The first PDF lines 13-19

vBULLETIN SOLUTIONS, INC., a
Delaware corporation,
Plantiff,
v.
XENFORO LIMITED, a United Kingdom
entity, KIER DARBY, an individual, and
DOES 1-10 inclusive,
Designation.

I think that is what Peggy is talking about..

No one has said they are not suing XenForo LTD. We said they are suing XenForoLTD and Kier Darby and DOES 1-10!

Firstly, can I just say that this is NOT the USA where you can sue a hedgehog for crossing the road in front of you on a dark night.... :)

Kier will not be being sued directly. As a director of a Company engaging in the same market space of which he is being sued he can transfer the claim to the Company being a Director/Employee of it. If any of you can bring evidence to the contrary then I will be the first to apologise but knowing Kier, it is not him being sued but the Company he works for.

Firstly, can I just say that this is NOT the USA where you can sue a hedgehog for crossing the road in front of you on a dark night.... :)

Kier will not be being sued directly. As a director of a Company engaging in the same market space of which he is being sued he can transfer the claim to the Company being a Director/Employee of it. If any of you can bring evidence to the contrary then I will be the first to apologise but knowing Kier, it is not him being sued but the Company he works for.
Both lawsuits contain corporate and personal defendants. IB's subsidiary is suing Kier personally in the US and Kier, Mike and Ashley personally in the UK. They are claiming that the company is liable and that all three are personally liable based upon breach of contract and other mischief that has been alleged (the James Bond espionage bit in California.)

You asked for proof that his name was listed. You asked for proof (a link) where it was listed. I showed you the legal documents where it is listed. All I know is what I've seen written and typed on the legal documents. I don't pretend to know Kier (as I don't) and I don't pretend that I know all the legalities of whats going on (because I am a DBA, not a lawyer). I can however read and Kier's name is clearly written/typed as the defendant on most (if not all) of the legal documents. What that means is beyond me, but it is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom