California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain that this lawsuit comes directly from Bob Brisco. Bob Brisco is the root cause of all these problems. It's he who took the decision not to develop vB4 from scratch, but instead give the shareholders a quick release. It's that decision which led to the loss of the star quality from the development team. It's that decision which has led to the disaster that is vb4.
He will have been outraged at the news of the treacherous ex-employees' pending release of rival software and it's undoubtedly he who will have initiated the law suits. With maximum prejudice and minimum strategic competency.

I hope (and believe) the lawsuit will fail badly, I hope XenForo sue for $millions and win, I hope the IB investors see what a complete mess Brisco has made of vBulletin Solutions inc, and sack him. And I hope the investors dump vBulletin Solutions inc.and I hope vBulletin's market share drops below UBB's.
The icing on the cake would be to see vBulletin sold to the XenForo guys for $1, to be resurrected and released as 'from-scratch' software as vBulletin 5 (probably in just a few months). Provided, of course, it doesn't compromise the XenForo release schedule. That's the only way I can see vBulletin ever being a viable product again.
url

hehe. sassy.

Can we please stop refering to the Company as XenForo/Kier. Kier is a 3rd of this business....
True, but I can see how people also say that as IB is suing XenForo and (mostly) targeting Kier, with a dash of Mike here and there. :p At least that's how it seems some of these legal documents read.

True, but I can see how people also say that as IB is suing XenForo and (mostly) targeting Kier, with a dash of Mike here and there. :p

That is the point, XenForo Ltd is made up of at least 3 individuals. Everytime we only mention Kier it can have an affect on Mike and Ashley. An example, Ashley doesn't code, doesn't produce anything visual but for all we know he could be working his butt off fighting the lawsuit. Credit is due to all 3 not just the one that makes the most posts on here and twitter.

Can we please stop refering to the Company as XenForo/Kier. Kier is a 3rd of this business....
No kidding. I am fully aware of that fact, thank you.
However, Kier is the only one named specifically on the suit, along with XenForo and DOES 1-10.
So you will have to forgive Me if I mention only his name, unless you would prefer that I add DOES 1-10 every time, as well.

However, Kier is the only one named specifically on the suit, along with XenForo and DOES 1-10.
So you will have to forgive Me if I mention only his name, unless you would prefer that I add DOES 1-10 every time, as well.
Speaking of which.... have any of those Does 1-10 ever been identified yet or have they been more or less dropped of in recent documents?

Really? Last time I checked the lawsuit was against XenForo Ltd and not an individual.

I haven't read anything with their names on it, although they have presented "evidence" with mike's signature - employment agreements or something.

Really? Last time I checked the lawsuit was against XenForo Ltd and not an individual.

That's true, I agree with what you say, the lawsuits are against XenForo Ltd. But for some odd reason Internet Brands do seem to targeting Kier solely mainly. I've read pretty much nothing were they mention Mike or Ashley, everything they do always appears to aimed squarely in the way of Kier.

I haven't read anything with their names on it, although they have presented "evidence" with mike's signature - employment agreements or something.

So where does your incentive to always to refer to Kier come from all the time if no names have been presented? XenForo Ltd (the subject of the lawsuit) is made up of more than 1 person.

Read the California suit again. IF I am wrong, then you have my apologies.
To be fair Peggy, I always disregard American Lawsuits, in your neck of the woods you can sue someone for "farting" 2 thousand miles away from you.

Reactions: fos

So where does your incentive to always to refer to Kier come from all the time if no names have been presented? XenForo Ltd (the subject of the lawsuit) is made up of more than 1 person.
Peggy's response was to me regarding Does 1-10. ;) I'm pretty sure that Kier is mentioned specifically in the legal documents.

That's true, I agree with what you say. But for some odd reason Internet Brands do seem to targeting Kier solely mainly. I've read pretty much nothing were they mention Mike or Ashley, everything they do always appears to aimed squarely in the way of Kier.
But the lawsuit is against the Company and not Kier. That is my point.

You are taking my reply to Kevin out of context. Read his question about the does 1-10 and my reply.

You are taking my reply to Kevin out of context. Read his question about the does 1-10 and my reply.

No I am not, your original response mentioned XenForo/Kier. My beef with you is that XenForo is not solely made up of Kier. He is 1 of 3 directors of the Company.

Well I guess then you have to ask the obvious question. Is XenForo Ltd registered as all of them being Co owners, or just in Kier name only? I don't know myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom