California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is late but congratulations. This was a battle hard-fought and was juicier than any television or internet drama I've ever witnessed. I really think there should be a Xenforo movie.

Hmm.

Spin-Off!

Congratulations! I knew this time would come.

If you really want some southern comfort, have a virtual shot of Jack Daniels on me. Cheers!

JD.jpeg

It is good to see some fun posts in this thread. After many posts that made this thread get closed prematurely it is time for some replies to help balance those posts. Yin had it's time, and now it's Yang's turn.

I wouldn't.

I'm already sick of reading post from the detractors still trying stir the pot. Most of us are back at work building our sites, as I've been doing all along since I never considered the lawsuit to be anything more than a passing nuisance.
Never stopped building my forum, lawsuit or not. I've never been so active in developing my forum as the last year.

Something about his post reminded me of a very distinctive posting style of a certain banned member.

Looks like I was right.

Signal500 is none other than our friend David Mc Henry.

Since he is circumventing a ban, i've now banned this account also.

I'm surprised he had the audacity to show up here after that little stunt he pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom