California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers-crossed1[1].webp

/Fingers crossed.

It's funny how some members moving from vbulletin to xenforo and then back to vbulletin, says that the reason they moved back again was that xenforo didn't update the software that much...

At vbulletin they release an update every 5 days and the software still is crappy and slow. All you are doing at vbulletin is spending time updating...

Hope IB looses this, because they don't deserve to own a forum software.

It's funny how some members moving from vbulletin to xenforo and then back to vbulletin, says that the reason they moved back again was that xenforo didn't update the software that much...

At vbulletin they release an update every 5 days and the software still is crappy and slow. All you are doing at vbulletin is spending time updating...

Actually you are very wrong. They update the beta version of 5 every few days/weeks but version 4 has been static for a while.

Reactions: HWS

I'm still on 3 ! and will remain there as will the 6 other vb board i do, just waiting to move to Xenforo

Actually you are very wrong. They update the beta version of 5 every few days/weeks but version 4 has been static for a while.

More specifically May 24 was the last release (version 4.2) [[wow i typed 2.4]].

Any additional release to 4.2 has been security fixes (no surprise)

I'm still on 3 ! and will remain there as will the 6 other vb board i do, just waiting to move to Xenforo
Regardless of how the court case plays out, XF has given no indication of what they are going to do next. I am pretty sure we're still waiting on Ashley's "answers".

Reactions: HWS
One of the biggest questions was "Will development continue"?

This was answered by Kier recently.

The answer was basically "Yes".

One of the biggest questions was "Will development continue"?

This was answered by Kier recently.

The answer was basically "Yes".
Indeed it was. The question many of us ask is this "What will the team consist of? Will it be KAM or others".

Very valid, I wish it would be KAM but I have very serious doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom