California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in any case, let's not turn this thread into what they should have said or done differently as that's not what it's here for. I think we've done a good job with this thread; let's keep doing so. (y)

I'm really quite curious as to what news Shamil stumbled across. :unsure:

Well in any case, let's not turn this thread into what they should have said or done differently as that's not what it's here for. I think we've done a good job with this thread; let's keep doing so. (y)

I'm really quite curious as to what news Shamil stumbled across. :unsure:

curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back

Shamil can the Judge take action by him self to drop the case or does one of the parties need to appeal for that or even any other action without request of one of the parties involved.

Just read somebody tweeting that Internet Brands have now banned all discussion about the court case on their vBulletin forums. I cannot view this link to confirm it one way or another, but maybe others can with access to read it on vB?

Link: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/sho...-claims-against-Xenforo?p=2292099#post2292099

You are correct as a couple of the fanboys were being overly aggressive towards those whose opinions were less favourable and of course the Mod Wayne (who gave me a 25 year infringement for using my 8 years of knowledge to put down a couple of staff misinformations) took the opportunity to ban the thread altogether.

NOW the forum really is boring as its as stale as the software.:)

Well actually, no idea myself. But I'm being told by some, vB4 has improved a lot and the current version is good. And that's come from some of it's biggest critics around like Mark.B and a few others. It's not like them to say that, usually they can't wait to jump on vB4 telling people how chronic it is.

So make of that one what you will?

Well actually, no idea myself. But I'm being told by some, vB4 has improved a lot and the current version is good. And that's come from some of it's biggest critics around like Mark.B and a few others. It's not like them to say that, usually they can't wait to jump on vB4 telling people how chronic it is.

So make of that one what you will?

Bringing it seemlessly back to the topic :) lets hope they make some sales now so they can pay the damages when they lose this case.

Well my reply was to this you said. I'm not a vB fanboy, I'm even still banned from there. Just telling what I hear these days from others around using it still I know pretty well, I try and keep an open neutral view if I can about both. :)

NOW the forum really is boring as its as stale as the software

I have been cleared to inform on the subject-matter earlier.

Both Plaintiff and Defendant have agreed to stay in court pending the outcome of the US Court, i.e no progress will be made in the case in the UK until the US case is closed.

Thank you for this information Shamil.
I'd also like to thank you for your patience, and the tact and wisdom you use in your replies.
It is refreshing. ;)

Well, I'm excited to be waiting around to see how things pan out in californ-aye-ay! I wonder how old I will be when this case gets closed?

How old do you want to be... we can take a trip out into the desert if you want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom