Calendar

Calendar [Paid] 2.4.5

No permission to buy ($60.00)
  • I want this calendar to view event by user or usergroup, export to .csv (exel) by user/usergroup too
  • Usergroup/user cant view other usergroup/user event
  • A usergroup forced turn on location to post on calendar they can`t write location manually...

Is possible to do that please???

NixFifty updated Calendar with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.10

Note that the next major update will hard require XF 2.2 and PHP 7.2 or greater.
  • Add an option to create a waiting list when an event has maxed the number of attendees allowed. If someone ends up changing their RSVP to not going, users on the waitlist are notified.
  • Add the ability to order events by the number of attendees.
  • Event owners can now see a printable list of attendees.
  • Create a news feed item when a user RSVPs to an event.
  • Allow users to RSVP anonymously to an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

That's the issue I'm talking about

If that's persist, or haven't been fixed, than most likely I won't pay for it.
Screenshot_20200828_070511_com.android.chrome.webp

Nix, I understand the old phrase 'When it's ready' - but do you imagine the next version of this addon will be released within months? Ofc it will be compatible with 2.2 only, so after that - but any indication at all? Excited for upcoming features! Thanks.

This looks very interesting, however I have some pre-sales questions:

• Is it possible to customize the "going" page to show a more compact view, incl. a custom field? And without the "new member", "messages" stuff. Something like:
Name - Custom field
Name - Custom field
Name - Custom field
Name - Custom field

• Can you invite a group to an event?
  • Can events be restricted to groups?

The add-on author, no.
Google, depends upon your usage. You'd have a very busy site to be outside google free service range.

So can I use it, as when trying to create the account, is asking me for upgrade for 3 months, which I'm confused a bit, and I don't really wanna pay . No my forum is not very busy. So I will get charged to use google maps api ?

Extremely disappointed with the v2.2 compatible releases. 3 releases so far, and none of them ready for a production site. Lots of bugs, recurring events not working. The only add-on holding back my xF 2.2 upgrade.

Extremely disappointed with the v2.2 compatible releases. 3 releases so far, and none of them ready for a production site. Lots of bugs, recurring events not working. The only add-on holding back my xF 2.2 upgrade.
What has vastly changed in 2.1.x and 2.2.x that has made this so? Just interested basically what has broken this. I really want to move with production on this and I'm hoping it happens sooner rather than later.

What has vastly changed in 2.1.x and 2.2.x that has made this so? Just interested basically what has broken this. I really want to move with production on this and I'm hoping it happens sooner rather than later.
Essentially caused by some underlying changes to how recurring events worked and tracked state. The changes needed more testing with a much wider range of permutations though I've released fixes now.

NixFifty updated Calendar with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.3

• Fix an issue with display of never ending events.
  • Fix an issue preventing RSVP to recurring events.
  • Tweak featured events logic to not include past events.
In addition, versions I forgot to cross-post here...

Version 2.2.2:
  • Fix possible issues upgrading from XF1.
  • Assorted fixes and improvements for recurring events.
  • Add some missing phrases.
Version 2.2.1:
  • Display number of people attending an event on the event...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @NixFifty

One of our users asked us to make our add-on Post Macros originally created by @Liam W to be compatible with your Calendar add-on. We don't have a license for your add-on, how can we do that? (y)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom