Calendar

Calendar [Paid] 2.4.5

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Tried to apply the new Cancel option to an event in early June, received the following error:

TypeError: Argument 1 passed to NF\Calendar\Service\Event\Notifier::setRespondedUserIds() must be of the type array, null given, called in /disk1/www/vhosts/domain.com/src/addons/NF/Calendar/Service/Event/Canceller.php on line 153 in src/addons/NF/Calendar/Service/Event/Notifier.php at line 156
  1. NF\Calendar\Service\Event\Notifier->setRespondedUserIds() in src/addons/NF/Calendar/Service/Event/Canceller.php at line 153
  2. NF\Calendar\Service\Event\Canceller->sendNotifications() in src/addons/NF/Calendar/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 670
  3. NF\Calendar\Pub\Controller\Event->actionCancel() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2190
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  9. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

So, Cancelling an event works fine. HOWEVER, there is nothing on the calendar display to note that an event is actually cancelled....perhaps the Title should be strikethru text?
https://forum.ih8mud.com/events/ (go to August, see Rubithon starting August 19)

Additionally, the "This event has been cancelled." text at the top of the Event page might benefit from an optional background color, ie: red or yellow (or, admin choice)

Here my feedback:

For me it is important to add auto threads in a normal forum. This means i should be allowed to add normal threads in a forum where event-threads are posted.

Also it is important to make an event from a thread.
I understand your conecept somehow, but it it limits the practical use day by day enormous.

3. It seems i cant add a normal thread to an event, when it is not in that forum for auto-threads?

4. To use the cal is confusing for users. At the moment i have five different views with different positions to call them.

Seems there is no interest in my practical experience with this calender to use it as a business tool and not only as a toy.
If someone wants to buy my license, please write me a pm.

Seems there is no interest in my practical experience with this calender to use it as a business tool and not only as a toy.
If someone wants to buy my license, please write me a pm.
How much longer do you have left of your licence? And does Nix support licence transfers?

No you can not sell the license.
3. Restrictions
This license is granted to You alone. You may not redistribute the Software in whole or in part. You may not rent, lease, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of NixFifty Services.

• I want this calendar to view event by user or usergroup,
  • Usergroup/user cant view other usergroup/user event
  • A usergroup forced turn on location to post on calendar they can`t write location manually...
  • Start time, end time, calculate event time by day, week, month ( how many time user have spend to the event`s )

Last edited:
How responsible is this with UIX themes ?
I'm not sure though I don't see why there'd be an issue. If there is, you can let me know.
  • I want this calendar to view event by user or usergroup,
  • Usergroup/user cant view other usergroup/user event
  • A usergroup forced turn on location to post on calendar they can`t write location manually...
  • Start time, end time, calculate event time by day, week, month ( how many time user have spend to the event`s )
Not sure I understand the last one?

Calculate event hour, if an user have stay in event from 12:00 start time until 15:00 end tim that can be automatic calculate 3 hours! (If it is posible )

Thanks. I saw some issues on your forum, on calendar events. Is thar persist?
What issues?
Calculate event hour, if an user have stay in event from 12:00 start time until 15:00 end tim that can be automatic calculate 3 hours! (If it is posible )
This happens automatically though the length isn't configurable, at the moment.

Reactions: WxP
Top Bottom