Calendar

Calendar [Paid] 2.1.10

No permission to buy ($60.00)

WxP

• I want this calendar to view event by user or usergroup, export to .csv (exel) by user/usergroup too
  • Usergroup/user cant view other usergroup/user event
  • A usergroup forced turn on location to post on calendar they can`t write location manually...

Is possible to do that please???

NixFifty

XenForo developer
Staff member
NixFifty updated Calendar with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.10

Note that the next major update will hard require XF 2.2 and PHP 7.2 or greater.
  • Add an option to create a waiting list when an event has maxed the number of attendees allowed. If someone ends up changing their RSVP to not going, users on the waitlist are notified.
  • Add the ability to order events by the number of attendees.
  • Event owners can now see a printable list of attendees.
  • Create a news feed item when a user RSVPs to an event.
  • Allow users to RSVP anonymously to an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Faust

That's the issue I'm talking about

If that's persist, or haven't been fixed, than most likely I won't pay for it.
Screenshot_20200828_070511_com.android.chrome.jpg

btmgreg

Nix, I understand the old phrase 'When it's ready' - but do you imagine the next version of this addon will be released within months? Ofc it will be compatible with 2.2 only, so after that - but any indication at all? Excited for upcoming features! Thanks.

liquidox

This looks very interesting, however I have some pre-sales questions:

• Is it possible to customize the "going" page to show a more compact view, incl. a custom field? And without the "new member", "messages" stuff. Something like:
Name - Custom field
Name - Custom field
Name - Custom field
Name - Custom field

• Can you invite a group to an event?
  • Can events be restricted to groups?

Faust

The add-on author, no.
Google, depends upon your usage. You'd have a very busy site to be outside google free service range.

So can I use it, as when trying to create the account, is asking me for upgrade for 3 months, which I'm confused a bit, and I don't really wanna pay . No my forum is not very busy. So I will get charged to use google maps api ?